Should I choose low competitive keyword or high competitive keyword as a new freelancer?

onpage2345

Guest ikimisteves_
1 hour ago, onpage2345 said:

Hi there, I am a new freelancer on fiver recently created 4 gig and The impression of my Gig is not bad but I didn't get any Click yet.. 😕 

any suggestions,..

I'd use competitive keywords. It might give you a chance especially after you make your first few sales. Your gig Will rank.

8 hours ago, onpage2345 said:

Hi there, I am a new freelancer on fiver recently created 4 gig and The impression of my Gig is not bad but I didn't get any Click yet.. 😕 

any suggestions,..

Should I choose low competitive keyword or high competitive keyword as a new freelancer?

A SEO expert should know the answer of this question☝️

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

Impressions are due to your search response means keywords and name chosen for gig when you create it while the clicks are the result of attraction or interest generated in client's mind on seeing your gigs material/presentation.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, onpage2345 said:

any suggestions,..

13 minutes ago, aimriser said:

Impressions are due to your search response means keywords and name chosen for gig when you create it while the clicks are the result of attraction or interest generated in client's mind on seeing your gigs material/presentation.

May be NEW freelancers shouldn't obsess so much impressions and clicks but focus on developing their skillset and quality of their gigs!!  

And, even make effort to understand what words like optimization or eye-catchy actually mean, for real. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

If he asks these kinds of questions, then he is absolutely not an expert.

What does an expert mean. In this fiver marketplace there are many experts but every one will not success. 

But main thing is that I have not much Knowledge about fiver algorithm. That's why want some suggestions. Not stupid harassment.

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, onpage2345 said:

The algorithm of fiver search engine is not same as like Google search engine.

You are right that the algorithm is not the same. But talking about keywords, SEO and everything should not be an issue for you even if Fiverr algorithm is different. You are here to provide your services, to compete with people with the same skills as you. There are more than 95k services provider about SEO here on Fiverr. In your opinion, which kind of keyword would you use?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, onpage2345 said:

Because when we stay online we get more impression. But click is more important than impression.

Alright then.. what about the orders? Have you gotten any order by staying online all the time since March 2024? If it's not useless then prove it!

• Like 7