If I delete all my gigs, will I also lose the reviews received?

karladeandrade

Question

I have this question since I am modifying my gigs and I want to activate the milestones but it does not allow me to do so on all of them, that is why I would like to delete one and do it again, the problem is that in that gig I have almost 40 reviews and I would not want to lose them. Thanks!

• Like 6

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, mhallvo said:

but the reviews themselves do get deleted.

Please do not mislead others. The only way to delete existing reviews is to delete the entire account. Reviews do not get deleted after the deletion of the gig -- Otherwise, every seller with negative reviews would have deleted their gig and created a new one to cheat the system.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

Please do not mislead others.

As if that was my intention.

I was wrong, apparently - and I accept that. I gave what I thought was correct advice, no malicious intent here.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, karladeandrade said:

I have this question since I am modifying my gigs and I want to activate the milestones but it does not allow me to do so on all of them, that is why I would like to delete one and do it again, the problem is that in that gig I have almost 40 reviews and I would not want to lose them. Thanks!

You will have more problem if you delete any of your gigs because as a new seller/level 0 seller, according to new level system, you can have only 4 active gigs. So you won't be able to create anymore gigs. So better to keep those gigs. 

As for Milestones: Why don't you try to send a Custom Offer to your buyers? That way, you will have Milestones option while setting an offer. 

Also, your reviews won't be removed no matter how many times you do changes in your gig even if you delete them. 

• Like 4