Hello everyone! I'm a New Seller on fiverr. Need some guidance of sellers who are already working here.

maham_wajid

Hello. I'm looking for someone who can help me to kick start some important tips, as i'm a new seller , i'have alot of skills but i there is no order coming on my account so can anyone help how can i receive orders on my gigs??? I'm really pretty good in alot of skills and can do task efficiently and trust worthy. Please Anyone can reach to me to help me out in this. Thanks in advance:)

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Here are some tips for new sellers on fiverr:

• Optimize your profile
  • Create clear and attractive gig descriptions
  • Price your services
  • Promote your gigs
  • Provide excellent customer service
  • Build a strong portfolio
  • Stay active
  • Continuously learn and improve

Good luck

Edited by aminul_design
  • Like 8

24 minutes ago, shaon_design said:

As a new seller on Fiverr, it's common to face challenges getting orders initially. To kickstart your journey, focus on optimizing your gig titles, descriptions, and tags with relevant keywords, showcasing your skills and expertise.
Additionally, consider offering introductory discounts or promotions to attract potential buyers. Building a strong portfolio by completing a few projects at competitive prices can also help establish credibility and attract more orders.
Don't hesitate to reach out to the Fiverr community for advice and support, and remember to stay patient and persistent as you build your reputation and clientele.

Good luck!

Thanks alottt for such beneficial advice. Can i ask what is introductory discounts and how to offer it?

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, aminul_design said:

Here are some tips for new sellers on fiverr:

• Optimize your profile
  • Create clear and attractive gig descriptions
  • Price your services
  • Promote your gigs
  • Provide excellent customer service
  • Build a strong portfolio
  • Stay active
  • Continuously learn and improve

Good luck

I have check mark all the points in m view, but how can i be sure that these are surely fulfilled from SEO point of view?

• Like 5

Hey there! I just wanna ask is there any way to get top sellers review on our fiverr profile an gigs to improve performance and get orders for the new sellers, so that we can assure that we are doing every thing in right order and optimized way?🥺

• Like 7

Hey everyone, i'm new seller on fiverr. and trying my best to get orders as soon as possible as its very imp for me to progress for some imp reasons, Can any top seller or any seller review my profile and point out improvements to be done. I'm offering various services as i have experience in multi skills.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, maham_wajid said:

Hey everyone, i'm new seller on fiverr. and trying my best to get orders as soon as possible as its very imp for me to progress for some imp reasons, Can any top seller or any seller review my profile and point out improvements to be done. I'm offering various services as i have experience in multi skills.

Dear Maham,

After reviewing your profile and offerings on the platform, I noticed that your gig descriptions may benefit from some refinement to better capture the attention of potential buyers.

Specifically, I observed that your descriptions tend to be rather general, such as your mention of designing websites with HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap. While these are undoubtedly essential skills, I believe that merely listing them may not adequately differentiate your services in the eyes of discerning buyers.

Allow me to draw upon my own experience as a developer who also provides translation services on the platform. In a marketplace saturated with numerous gigs offering similar services, it becomes imperative to present oneself in a manner that distinguishes from the crowd. For instance, rather than offering generic services in HTML, consider highlighting your unique approach or specific strategies for creating websites that stand out.

In essence, the key lies in crafting professional gigs with clear, concise descriptions that underscore your unique value proposition. By incorporating distinct terminology and detailing your methodology for delivering exceptional results, you can significantly enhance your appeal to prospective clients.

Edited by momaidi
  • Like 7

44 minutes ago, maham_wajid said:

Hey, Recently in every group i'm seeing "Gig exchange" everywhere. I wanna know what is it and is it really some thing worth doing ?

WASTE OF TIME!!

Just a silly delusional game people play to get 'bookmarks' on their gigs. So many gigs are poorly crafted and have zero orders but they have accumulated 500+ likes/bookmarks. 

• Like 4
  • Up 4