Why my gig impression is become low?

ahbashar

For new sellers, you can create up to 4 gigs. As you progress, at Level 1, you can have 10 active gigs; at Level 2, it increases to 20 active gigs, and at Level 3, you can have up to 30 active gigs.

• Like 9

I am a new seller on fiver but I have 6 gigs. While fiver has given a maximum of 4 gigs for new sellers, its previous offer. Now what should I do, should I keep all 6 gigs and bring them to 4 gigs?

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, ahbashar said:

I am a new seller on fiver but I have 6 gigs. While fiver has given a maximum of 4 gigs for new sellers, its previous offer. Now what should I do, should I keep all 6 gigs and bring them to 4 gigs?

Hi there.

If you had 6 gigs before, Fiverr will pause 2 of your gigs. You can keep those 6 gigs. And if you reach the level 1 you can activate the 2 other gigs.

• Like 4

On 4/24/2024 at 11:41 AM, ahbashar said:

Will fiver pause my 2 gigs? Or do I have to pause 2 gigs?

Fiverr will pause it automatically. But you can do it by yourself too if Fiverr pauses the wrong gigs you want to be active. 

• Like 11

On 4/23/2024 at 8:15 PM, mariavassistant said:

you should edit and optimise your gigs.

I also got an amazing result after changing my description but currently after loosing a buyer it's going down so badly. What should I can do now... do you have any idea or suggestion?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1