Gig Advice

jibonroy1517

After you publish a gig as a new seller on Fiverr, you should promote it to get more visibility. Share it on social media, tell friends and family, and participate in relevant online communities. Make sure your gig description and tags are clear and descriptive.

Also, be responsive to messages and inquiries from potential buyers to build trust and credibility.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, jibonroy1517 said:

What should we do after publishing a gig as a new seller?

Although I am not an expert, here are some tips from my side.

• Learn to keep your patience first. Because things take time. Believe that!
  • Being patient does not mean staying idle. You should always run after your dreams. Learn to improve your skills, plan to improve Gig quality, and follow some Gig promotion marketing. 
  • Being online 24 hours is just a myth according to me. But yeah, sometimes buyers choose to contact online sellers if they need any urgent assistance. So, being online is also important as well as replying to the buyers on time. You can use Fiverr's 'Auto Reply' option wisely. Never push yourself too hard to be online for almost 24 hours.
  • Keep learning always from others and by yourself. Just keep in mind that 'I do not know everything!'

Have a nice time. 🙂

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, puspojit_biswas said:

Although I am not an expert, here are some tips from my side.

• Learn to keep your patience first. Because things take time. Believe that!
  • Being patient does not mean staying idle. You should always run after your dreams. Learn to improve your skills, plan to improve Gig quality, and follow some Gig promotion marketing. 
  • Being online 24 hours is just a myth according to me. But yeah, sometimes buyers choose to contact online sellers if they need any urgent assistance. So, being online is also important as well as replying to the buyers on time. You can use Fiverr's 'Auto Reply' option wisely. Never push yourself too hard to be online for almost 24 hours.
  • Keep learning always from others and by yourself. Just keep in mind that 'I do not know everything!'

Have a nice time. 🙂

Thanks a lot, brother!

• Like 6

6 hours ago, kakoliaktar5659 said:

You can try to stay active for 24 hours.

For what? To become a Robot? :classic_huh:

9 hours ago, jibonroy1517 said:

What should we do after publishing a gig as a new seller?

After publishing gigs, you need to keep an eye on impressions and clicks. These things will tell you the performance of your gigs. Meanwhile, browse the Forum to get more knowledge about Fiverr that how it works, new updates, etc. 

• Like 5