Last 3 month My gig impression down 1.5k to under 50 only. How I will increase my gig impression ?

tanmoy_n

Question

last 1 year my gig impression was super, and I completed many project that year but currently from 3 month my gig impression is  down 1.5k to under 50. So anyone can suggest me an idea that  How I will get more impression in my gig ? It will be helpful for me. Thanks

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, tanmoy_n said:

last 1 year my gig impression was super, and I completed many project that year but currently from 3 month my gig impression is  down 1.5k to under 50. So anyone can suggest me an idea that  How I will get more impression in my gig ? It will be helpful for me. Thanks

You have received multiple bad reviews in the last 6 months (1-star and 2-star ones) and most probably those buyers left you bad private reviews too.

Cumulatively, these might make your gig disappear completely from search results for 3-12 months.  

• Like 14

6 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

You have received multiple bad reviews in the last 6 months (1-star and 2-star ones) and most probably those buyers left you bad private reviews too.

Cumulatively, these might make your gig disappear completely from search results for 3-12 months.  

Yes, You are right. Maybe They give me bad private reviews on couple of order. Now I will trying to improve my score.

• Like 5