create new account after being flagged

osmanr

Question

I was flagged don't know why. and now my all gigs have been demoted. Question is Can I create a new seller account on the same device and same ip address? Having previous account flagged impacts on new seller account?

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

Hello @osmanr 

I cannot disclose all the information here, but your account was flagged due to violations of our Terms of Service. 

6 hours ago, osmanr said:

Can I create a new seller account

Based on our Terms of Service, it is recommended that you refrain from doing so. 

• Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Pro account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts. - Fiverr's Terms of Service

Thanks. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, osmanr said:

Can I create a new seller account on the same device and same ip address?

Why would you think that if your account was closed due to violating the rules, any platform would allow you to create a new account? There would be no reason to flag accounts and remove them, if people can easily create a new one. I suggest you read what Lena had to say.

• Like 3