Success Score Doesn't Work Well

jakzarabiawsiec

Question

Hello, I would like to delve deeper into the topic of success score. This really pisses me off. I meet all the requirements except the success score to get level 1. I waited over 20 days for my success score to update and I got a score of 3/10. I only got this rating because I didn't have a long conversation with the user. So what if I have all 5-star reviews and returning customers...

Now I only ask detailed questions of my customers and I have already completed 4 such transactions.

My question is after how many orders do you think the success score is updated?image.png.288be30ad2c0dd857796d1d6eadbce82.png

I also have an idea to create a new gig and achieve a success score there. But how many orders do I have to have for it to finally be updated?

• Like 5
  • Up 2

3 answers to this question

I understand you want to know how many orders would you need for the success score to be updated. 

Please note that this is decided by the algorithm and we can't precisely tell you the answer as this is not decided by Customer Support.

i have this response by fiverr support team

• Like 5

Same issue. Success score doesn't make sense. Some orders / type of works don't need long conversation. Also some clients reach you out from social media and they already explained everything in that first contact/chat. It doesn't make sense. It WOULD make sense if you got a bad review after "not chatting enough" to learn something like you have to gather more info and chat more with the client. But if you have 5-starts review it's non-sense. Also It will start generating unnatural conversation because we are going to be forced to send messages.

• Like 5