Information did not pass the verification

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Kindly note that Fiverr sent me an email saying that my information did not pass the verification with a message that reads as follows

"We weren’t able to verify your personal and business information, therefore your account has been restricted. You are still able to complete any active orders and communicate with buyers or freelancers who are part of that order but cannot place or receive new ones. In addition, you will not be able to publish any Gigs."

My profile is also prompting the message "Your account is temporarily disabled. Please check the email we sent you explaining what happened."

I'm currently exempt from paying taxes in India under the 'TCS under GST' tax category as my annual wage is under 500000 INR and I'm also not registered for 'GST India' as I do not have a business mentioned in my PAN card.

Can you kindly check why my information is not verified?

And also, am I eligible to start my business of 'Website Maintenance' on Fiverr?

Kind regards
-Oudarjya Sen Sarma

• Like 6
  • Up 1

54 minutes ago, oudarjyasen887 said:
Can you kindly check why my information is not verified?

We can't check that for you on the forum. You have to raise a ticket with support and explain the situation to them. Keep in mind that the first response you get will often be automatic. If it doesn't make sense, reply to the ticket again and it will get bumped to a human (in my experience). 

55 minutes ago, oudarjyasen887 said:
And also, am I eligible to start my business of 'Website Maintenance' on Fiverr?

If your account is restricted, you're not eligible to sell on Fiverr unless you get unrestricted by Fiverr. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...

Hello yesterday i also try to do fiverr id veification process with my gov approved pen card id but As i take live pic n selfi they sent notification they dont pass my verification but how this is possible because my id is gov approved it should be verified and i am same person which pic attach on pen card .may be fiverr AI  system not working properly .
I am here from 2018 and before 2024 i have already  given my id on fiverr for tax purpose and they approve but now as they put live AI system they dont pass verification , and my account get restrict too .

What is my fault ? should i send message to Mr. Narendra modi prime minister  who given approve pen card .I really surprise i am a youtuber too and there they pass my id verification but dont know what fiverrr want .

I always follow all rule regulation of fiverr that why in here since 2018  and i m getting this punishment due to be honest on fiverr .Due to his bad AI process system i sufffer so many problem . may be they can disable my account and i sure due to this tehnical issue many more seller get in trouble but somebody will tell me what is my fault what doing wrong by me . 

Fiverr if you are seeing this mesage then please dont fully depend on those AI system  which  you put during verification process .I have sent my all id to fiverr support please check that and approve those or give me again another method to verify .  I am really very upset demotivated .
please helpme. Thanks

• Like 2
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, ritsolution said:

Hello yesterday i also try to do fiverr id veification process with my gov approved pen card id but As i take live pic n selfi they sent notification they dont pass my verification but how this is possible because my id is gov approved it should be verified and i am same person which pic attach on pen card .may be fiverr AI  system not working properly .
I am here from 2018 and before 2024 i have already  given my id on fiverr for tax purpose and they approve but now as they put live AI system they dont pass verification , and my account get restrict too .

What is my fault ? should i send message to Mr. Narendra modi prime minister  who given approve pen card .I really surprise i am a youtuber too and there they pass my id verification but dont know what fiverrr want .

I always follow all rule regulation of fiverr that why in here since 2018  and i m getting this punishment due to be honest on fiverr .Due to his bad AI process system i sufffer so many problem . may be they can disable my account and i sure due to this tehnical issue many more seller get in trouble but somebody will tell me what is my fault what doing wrong by me . 

Fiverr if you are seeing this mesage then please dont fully depend on those AI system  which  you put during verification process .I have sent my all id to fiverr support please check that and approve those or give me again another method to verify .  I am really very upset demotivated .
please helpme. Thanks

Believe me, you are not the first person that this has happened to, if you read a couple more topics you will see that at least 15 people have already reported the problem, some have already been solving them, but the slowness in processing the ticket, the automatic responses that you review and not wanting to review things manually is something that generates stress and headaches on the part of the Fiverr team.

Even when they know it is their problem and this affects the sellers too much, you will only have to wait because you will always receive the same response, the methods are secret, and the team is already reviewing it and it can take up to 120 days to review the account.

• Up 1