Starting from scratch - WHAT WOULD YOU DO

Hello guys,

My agency account is under review.

This event has sparked a new perspective on my freelancing experience. That's why I'll ask this question to all of you If you would start from scratch (either because of a ban or a life event), what would you do differently ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tanvirwebranker said:

Starting fresh presents an opportunity for reflection and growth. If I were in your shoes, I'd focus on diversifying my client base, honing my skills continuously, and building a robust network of support within the freelancing community. Additionally, I'd prioritize clear communication with clients and ensure to maintain impeccable professionalism in all interactions.........🥰

Love it, I do agree. Absolutely, getting restricted really made me stop and think about everything. I'm planning to spread out my client base a bit more than we are already doing, keep on improving my skills, and really tap into the community for support. Communication and professionalism are my top priorities too. Thanks for the solid advice! 🙌

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ghoshradhe said:

Congratulation for your agency.

thanks but I think there is a misunderstanding 😅. My account is restricted and is under review, still waiting for Fiverr's decision.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ghoshradhe said:

Did any YouTuber give any advice in their video that remaining active on the forum gives you orders? I am just curious to know! I mean, I see you commenting "completely random things" on every thread/topic. Since you have 0 orders on your account, I would suggest you taking a break from the forum and doing something productive. Maybe learn a new skillset, work on improving your account or any other productive activity instead of wasting time on the forum.

• Like 3
  • Up 6

7 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

Did any YouTuber give any advice in their video that remaining active on the forum gives you orders? I am just curious to know! I mean, I see you commenting "completely random things" on every thread/topic. Since you have 0 orders on your account, I would suggest you taking a break from the forum and doing something productive. Maybe learn a new skillset, work on improving your account or any other productive activity instead of wasting time on the forum.

Since he's a newbie, I think he just didn't understand. Good advice though ✌

19 hours ago, ghoshradhe said:

Let me know if there is something you still don't get, I'll be more than happy to share what I know.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, kakoliaktar5659 said:

Congratulation And best wishes for the future.

Here we go again , Please read this, thanks!

On 4/13/2024 at 7:18 AM, rawque_gulia said:

• Like 1