Gig Disppearence

stew_studios

Question

its is been 2 months since my Fiver gig disappeared from search results due to low performance and my success score is 4. I faced order cancellation. today that order completed its 60 days after cancellation. And I also completed 15 order with 5-star rating from permanent clients. is there any chance that my profile will be visible

https://www.fiverr.com/s/5X61kz

• Like 8

8 answers to this question

On 2024/4/6 at PM3点40分, milos_siena said:

有老客户是件好事,你的良好表现可能会加快整个过程。您大约还需要等待 3-6 个月,演出才能开始在搜索中显示。

I'm having the same problem, since updating to the new upgrade system, my success score is 4 and all my gigs have disappeared from search results for 2 months due to poor performance, causing my gig impressions and click data to go down The less, there are no new orders and no new visits.

----I would like to ask how can I change this situation? Or just wait silently for 3-6 months?

• Like 5

7 hours ago, elsa_l569 said:

I'm having the same problem, since updating to the new upgrade system, my success score is 4 and all my gigs have disappeared from search results for 2 months due to poor performance, causing my gig impressions and click data to go down The less, there are no new orders and no new visits.

----I would like to ask how can I change this situation? Or just wait silently for 3-6 months?

I know that it is boring and frustrating, but the "penalty" is that you have to wait for a longer time. You need to be very careful with these new rules - communication, value for money, cancellations etc. - overall success score.

• Like 5

On 4/9/2024 at 3:30 PM, milos_siena said:

I know that it is boring and frustrating, but the "penalty" is that you have to wait for a longer time. You need to be very careful with these new rules - communication, value for money, cancellations etc. - overall success score.

So let's say my gig goes out of search for 6 months and after 6 months I get new orders and somehow 1 or 2 clients aren't satisfied and the client satisfaction rate goes down again and my gig gets disappeared again for 6 months. And a whole year goes like this (wasted)? Am I right about how it works?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, zohairali88 said:

So let's say my gig goes out of search for 6 months and after 6 months I get new orders and somehow 1 or 2 clients aren't satisfied and the client satisfaction rate goes down again and my gig gets disappeared again for 6 months. And a whole year goes like this (wasted)? Am I right about how it works?

Ironically and unfortunately - Yes!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2024 at 6:24 PM, zohairali88 said:

Easy to get down, difficult to lift up. You need to be very careful with sensitive buyers. They might rate you bad even if you ask them for additional info or time. I guess you have to have some luck too. This guys could be a landmine to your profile future.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1