Waiting for top-rated status for the past two years.

deepakt007

Question

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I have been offering my services since 2017, and for the last two years, I have been eligible for the top-rated status. However, the Fiverr team has not promoted me to the top-rated level. I understand that promotions to top-rated status are manually selected by the Fiverr team. Could someone review my account and share feedback about what can be done to improve the chances?

Additionally, I'd like to request a review of my conversion rate, which is currently very low at around 0.05%, despite receiving around 8K impressions in the last 30 days. Please check the statistics here: Screenshot

Thank you.

• Sad 5

2 answers to this question

It's possible that they didn't find something impressive enough during their review. Unfortunately, we can't know exactly what that might have been. Remember, they go through recent orders, deliveries and chats with buyers as well, not just your public profile. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4
  • Up 3

10 hours ago, deepakt007 said:

I have been offering my services since 2017, and for the last two years, I have been eligible for the top-rated status. However, the Fiverr team has not promoted me to the top-rated level. 

Hello too.

I will encourage you to not focus on becoming a TRS. It's just a badge with the very few privileges. Just focus on delivering quality work and complete your orders. I am in the same boat but I am not worried about it that why haven't I become a TRS yet.. My only focus is how to improve my services further and also I'm trying to keep the flow of orders/earning. To become a TRS, there are other parameters too which we don't know about them. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1