I am a very skilled designer, needs help to promote his work. Can anyone help me, please?

humbas

Hi.

I am a very skilled designer, just joined here at fiverr. I am willing to sell creative work at a low price to engage market at this point. Please take a look at my gigs here, tell me what you think and also what I should to to promote them.

Thank you.

Guest norrsken_marc

Welcome to Fiverr. Please take a moment to read the Do’s & Dont’s of using the forum, as it doesn’t appear like you did. Please don’t use the discussions to promote your individual Gigs. If you have a Gig service on Fiverr that you’d like to share, please post it in the My Fiverr Gigs category. It’s considered SPAM when it’s in any other category. Thanks

You’ve also spelled “exceptionally” incorrectly on your gig title, and “competitors” in both your biography and gig description.

You may want to use your gig description to describe the specific services you offer, not just list them. 🙂

Guest norrsken_marc

Also making a great video will exponentially increase interest on your Gigs, as well as helping you show what it is that you are offering. But yes, one of the most important, as @inkpetal wrote, is correcting your mistakes.

Archived