Having concerns about a recent contract.

ramseydellinger

Question

I recently contracted with a seller and he is somewhat new ( Dec-23 ) but has decent feedback scores. Today I went to see if the feedback users were real ( should have already done) but doesn't seem to locate the user on Fiverr. Also, my concern is 7 days since the contract was agreed and funded ( not paid) it doesn't look as if anything has been done.. things look the same. The responses I am getting are very short and like someone is buying time. 

1- Can you locate users references to see If they are real? it lookalike you can but wanted to verify 

2- If this person buys time to the contract completion date and gets paid, then I am out the money and no work was completed? or do I have the ability to hold the funds until completion? 

Thanks 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 answer to this question

8 hours ago, ramseydellinger said:

I recently contracted with a seller and he is somewhat new ( Dec-23 ) but has decent feedback scores. Today I went to see if the feedback users were real ( should have already done) but doesn't seem to locate the user on Fiverr. Also, my concern is 7 days since the contract was agreed and funded ( not paid) it doesn't look as if anything has been done.. things look the same. The responses I am getting are very short and like someone is buying time. 

1- Can you locate users references to see If they are real? it lookalike you can but wanted to verify 

2- If this person buys time to the contract completion date and gets paid, then I am out the money and no work was completed? or do I have the ability to hold the funds until completion? 

Thanks 

If you're looking for reviews on Fiverr, you can easily find them on the seller's profile. If there is a review, someone paid for an actual order to leave it, so I don't think there are a lot of fake reviews on Fiverr, but there will always be someone who manipulates reviews, so you can never be 100%, especially not with new sellers.

About the timing of your order and options:

Each order on Fiverr has a timer. Ideally, your order should be delivered before this countdown ends. If it's not, you'll have the option to cancel the order and receive a refund when the order goes "late".

If your order has been marked as delivered but the work isn't complete, you can ask for a revision.

An order is automatically marked as complete three days after the seller has delivered it.

But if you're not satisfied with what you've received, feel free to request a revision. 

When is the deadline on your order? 

If the buyer goes unresponsive, you could also reach out to support for help. You can make a ticket here: Help & Support | Fiverr

• Like 2