Gig impressions

I created a gig of Article writing on 1st march 2024 and impression average is 5 a day. I see that average strength is increasing with the passage of time. What will be occured for future and how many impressions are required for first order?

Thanks

Shafqat Hussain 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

There is no precise answer. 5 impressions are pretty low, you need impressions that lead to clicks (someone is overviewing details of the gig?).  You could add some more photos and explain which topics are your speciality when writing articles. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Fiverr doesn’t celebrate holidays. Fiverr doesn’t have weekends, they don’t have holidays or official days off. 

If you see drop in impressions it means that clients are resting on a weekend and less people are visiting fiverr. 

• Like 8

On 3/11/2024 at 11:38 AM, shafqathussai77 said:

Does an account holder visiting and updating different parts of his gig count as an impression?

When someone searches for a keyword on the Fiverr gig website, Fiverr shows these gigs. these count as impressions!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, shafqathussai77 said:

Hello

My impressions and clicks are dropping. Why?

That is, the amount that was visible earlier is decreasing day by day.

There is also the same scenery in my gigs, In the early stages of gig creation, there were increasing impressions, clicks, but day by day it is decreasing . So. You don't worry about it, at a time it will rank the pages slowly.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...