Can Fiverr give me new clients as my account is flagged?

iahmadmughal

Question

I want to know few things @Kesha @ana_tomy @fiverr_admin
- Can Fiverr give me new clients as my account is flagged?
- If I will delete my account Can fiverr accept my new account on this email and phone?
- Can I reuse my gigs data of deleted account?
- Can I create account with the same username if I delete my existing account?
- Should I keep my flagged account or start working with new account? 

• Like 7
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 4

16 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Hi! Flagged accounts are not eligible for promoted gigs nor Seller Plus. If your account status changes, thosee features may be made available to you. 

it's just that I have over 1100+ reviews... 10/10 success rate! I work very hard for Fiverr and this is my main job! And I am now very confused... I even started to learn another profession so as not to depend only on Fiverr 😞  Is there a chance that I can continue to rank high in search and continue to be successful on Fiverr even with a flagged account?? That's all I want to know

Thank you 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, iahmadmughal said:

- If I will delete my account Can fiverr accept my new account on this email and phone?

Many are interested in this question! I think it would be good to get answers to know if it makes sense to continue developing the flagged account

• Like 5
  • Up 1

want to know few things @Kesha @ana_tomy @fiverr_admin

• Like 5
  • Up 1

21 hours ago, iahmadmughal said:

Hi! Creating alternative accounts after receiving a flag on your account is not allowed. I recommend keeping your original account for as long as you can. As long as your account is not blocked, there are still opportunities to reach new clients on the marketplace. 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

16 hours ago, Kesha said:

Hi! Creating alternative accounts after receiving a flag on your account is not allowed. I recommend keeping your original account for as long as you can. As long as your account is not blocked, there are still opportunities to reach new clients on the marketplace. 

So how do I understand flagged accounts can participate in the search engine?? Also, is there a chance that in the future, for successful sellers with flagged accounts, there will at least be an opportunity to promote gigs and join seller +?? 

Thank you!!! Since Fiverr is my main job, it is very difficult for me to realize that my account has been flagged... and I still believe that for no good reason! I can't even dispute that decision 😞

• Like 6
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, carrotymusic said:

So how do I understand flagged accounts can participate in the search engine?? Also, is there a chance that in the future, for successful sellers with flagged accounts, there will at least be an opportunity to promote gigs and join seller +?? 

Thank you!!! Since Fiverr is my main job, it is very difficult for me to realize that my account has been flagged... and I still believe that for no good reason! I can't even dispute that decision 😞

Hi! Flagged accounts are not eligible for promoted gigs nor Seller Plus. If your account status changes, thosee features may be made available to you. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, Kesha said:

It's so sad... And is there any chance that the status of "FLAGGED" may change in the future? What do I need to do for this?

• Like 3
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, Kesha said:

If the account is flagged already, then how that will be changed? Because have marked that those account are breaking your Terms and Conditions.

• Like 1
  • Up 1