please give your advise and feedback about my profile

puhilab

fiverr.com/puhilab

Hey there and thanks in advance for your comments,

In 2020 I started using Fiverr and after a few weeks I received my first order. Things started to went great and even got to a point when I was receiving so many request and messages I had to pause my services constantly. In part this "Hype" was due to my low prices, but it worked for me during that time since I was learning how to make good designs and deal with customers.

Eventually I took a big pause, then I moved to a new country, and I stopped using Fiverr several months.

A few months ago I tried to came back and refreshed my gig images...

I. haven't. received. not. even. a single. message.

I'm aware that Fiverr now does have these new features in the profile, such as portfolio and clients, I'm new to all of this so I have to create content for this sections... but C'mon, I think my prices are really good and I have become a really good designer and artist....

Long story short, I really need to work and it would be great if you could give me your advice of what's wrong with my profile and why no one sent a message again...

• Like 6

15 hours ago, developerlikhon said:

There is no gig in your profile, so how can we help you without knowing the quality of your gig?

I thought gigs were active, I activated them now. Kindly check back and thanks!!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, puhilab said:

I thought gigs were active, I activated them now. Kindly check back and thanks!!

I checked your gig portfolio, and it's good, but you need to work on your gig image, title, description, and gig keywords. Do some research about your niche. Check how your competitors make their gigs, get ideas, and make your gig better than your competitors.

• Like 2