Multiple Accounts In One Laptop and One Internet

mranasexpertise

Question

When I asked Fiverr team to confirm that me And my Cousin Can use different Fiverr accounts on one laptop and the internet, Then Fiverr Team Reply Yes, I can Use 

But when I see Fiverr Terms or Policy on Google, it says I cannot create Multiple Accounts on fiverr. I am totally confused. Should I And My cousin can separate our gigs on different accounts or not? Now in my account, 7 gigs are in different niches that not good.

I not want to lost my account. Because i hear fiverr team will banned without any warning?

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

Hi @mranasexpertise 

As our Customer Support already explained, in certain circumstances, it is acceptable to have more than one account in the same household, for example, one account for each family member

It is not allowed for one person to have multiple accounts. Please take a moment to read our Terms of Service. Here you can find all the information you need. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 3/14/2024 at 7:18 PM, webcut said:

Multiple Accounts In One Laptop and One Internet - It is against Fiverr  Terms of Service. Your all account could be banned anytime.

I don't want to create duplicate accounts or use the same information. I just want to create two separate accounts for myself and my cousin, with completely different information. We will separate our gigs that are currently combined. If he creates a gig that is already on my account, then I will delete it from my profile.

I think that in these types of situations, Fiverr permits multiple users to create genuine profiles using the same internet connection and laptop.

• Like 2