Client want to pay from 3rd party

rahulnath04

Question

Hello everyone, I think I'm stuck in a situation where i have done a job for one client. He didn't accepted my order and it marked as complete automatically.

Now he wants me to do another job for way less than it's actual value and saying he will pay outside and give me a good review.

Now i don't want to accept payment other than fiverr because of TOC. Also i feel like he will give me bad review for the 1st job if i don't do his 2nd job for lesser price. Why I'm saying this? Because he seems little weird to me and he's always in rude mood. Even the work is done properly and he is fine with it, still i feel like he will mess with me. 

So experts, please give me a suggestion on how to handle this situation.

Thank you in advance :)

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

Hi @rahulnath04,

Thanks for following our Terms of Service, we truly appreciate it.

Please contact our Customer Support team to bring this issue to their attention, and they'll look into the user in question and their profile.

Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @rahulnath04,

Thanks for following our Terms of Service, we truly appreciate it.

Please contact our Customer Support team to bring this issue to their attention, and they'll look into the user in question and their profile.

Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

But he didn't messed with me yet, I just feel like he will in future. If I complain before, doesn't that will affect me as a seller?

• Like 1

Just now, rahulnath04 said:

But he didn't messed with me yet, I just feel like he will in future. If I complain before, doesn't that will affect me as a seller?

Not to complain, just to bring the potential issue to their attention and ask for the best way to handle the situation.

Also, when they offered to make payments outside Fiverr, they made a violation of our ToS, and whenever that happens we ask to report that.

However, I understand that you don't want to face any negative reviews from this user, so that's why I recommended contacting the team in advance.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Not to complain, just to bring the potential issue to their attention and ask for the best way to handle the situation.

Also, when they offered to make payments outside Fiverr, they made a violation of our ToS, and whenever that happens we ask to report that.

However, I understand that you don't want to face any negative reviews from this user, so that's why I recommended contacting the team in advance.

Ok I'm following you

• Like 2