Why Is My Fiverr Gig Struggling to Get Impressions?

sabbir_tareq

I created a Fiverr Gig on 25th December 2023 and have successfully secured four orders through external channels. However, I have yet to receive any client messages directly through the Fiverr platform.

As I am new here, I would be grateful for any specific feedback you could offer to enhance the visibility and appeal of my Gig.

My Gig Link: https://www.fiverr.com/sabbir_tareq/create-a-canva-templates-for-your-social-media-posts-designs

Work history with my GIG
- Added Video
- Have done SEO
- Changed GIG Images 3 to 4 times
- Added Portfolio and also project

My gig Performance.png

Portfolio.pdf

• Like 12
  • Up 1

Try using different tags. You are not getting enough impressions. In order to get a client, you must have around 200-300 impressions per day. 

Use the tags in your title and your gig description. This will help you get more impressions.

If your gig is too old, you might consider replacing and publishing a new gig. Although this might have a negative impact on your account in terms of getting impressions.

Thanks.

• Like 5

On 3/14/2024 at 10:09 PM, fahadislamjuel said:

Try using different tags. You are not getting enough impressions. In order to get a client, you must have around 200-300 impressions per day. 

Use the tags in your title and your gig description. This will help you get more impressions.

If your gig is too old, you might consider replacing and publishing a new gig. Although this might have a negative impact on your account in terms of getting impressions.

Thanks.

In response to your previous message, I've adjusted the tags diligently, and I appreciate your guidance regarding impressions. Furthermore, do I need to remain online constantly to receive these impressions? Also, could you please specify what factors contribute to increasing impressions?

• Like 5

Is having a Seller Plus Standard subscription beneficial for increasing impressions on my gig, or is it primarily for keyword research? I want to clarify if there are any additional benefits or hidden aspects associated with the Seller Plus Standard package.

My Fiverr Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/sabbir_tareq/create-a-canva-templates-for-your-social-media-posts-designs

• Like 5

Could you please review my gig and provide feedback on areas for improvement? I haven't received any messages from Fiverr clients yet. However, I've completed four orders through external channels. I've attached a screenshot showing the impression count for my Fiverr gig, which seems to be low. Any input you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Gig Link: https://www.fiverr.com/sabbir_tareq/create-a-canva-templates-for-your-social-media-posts-designs

Regards,
Tareq

Screenshot 2024-03-15 233433.png

• Like 4

22 hours ago, smashradio said:

Your visibility on Fiverr is based on several things. Here are some of them: 

• How successful you are, i.e. how satisfied your customers are with your work and service, the likelyhood of buyers ordering from your gig (relevance to what they're looking for), etc. 
  • Your seller level - Fiverr displays a mix of new and more experienced sellers. 
  • Your profile completeness, i.e. that you have made use of different features available to you. 

To succeed on Fiverr, it's crucial that you accurately assess your skills. If you commit to delivering expert-level work, you need to truly deliver at that level. Otherwise, you're setting yourself up for unhappy customers, negative feedback, and a whole bunch of issues like repeated revision requests or even cancellations – all bad things that can make you less visible on Fiverr. 

An example of this would be claiming that you're a fluent English speaker if you're not. It's OK to not speak a foreign language fluently, but if you claim you do, people will expect it. Being honest and not overselling your abilities really does go a long way in keeping your buyers happy.

image.png.faa3fa633441b350decf046c598b9c02.png

Let's say someone asks me to write an article about makeup. Sure, I could try. But it probably won't be impressive because I'm a guy and wouldn't know a mascara from an eyeshadow. If I said I was good at it anyway, the client would be disappointed. They were expecting a high-quality piece. So, what I'd do instead is be upfront with them, and admit that writing about makeup isn't my forte and possibly direct them to another seller who is more suited for the task.

image.png.6e2368c80da314ff80dc8b2cfb8532dd.png

Ultimately, I might not land that particular order, which is fine by me since I wouldn't be able to deliver top-notch work on that topic anyway. But this approach could lead them to think, "Wow, this guy is straightforward and really knows his strengths. Let's reach out to him the next time we need an article on a topic he's confident about!"

You'll also need to be great at communicating, and sharp with the details. Like, if your gig or profile description is riddled with typos or even misspelled company names that you claim to be an expert at working with.

image.png.d95c4dd938b47bb796e6185dafd63ccb.png

I also noticed that you claim to have completed 1600 jobs, but there are only ten reviews on your profile. It's possible those jobs were done outside of Fiverr, but it's still something that might make people hesitant unless you've got a solid portfolio to show off.

You might want to rethink your gig thumbnails too. You're offering design services, among other things, and those thumbnails should showcase your design skills. Good thumbnails can really boost the chances of buyers clicking on your gig. If you're promising to create designs for someone's YouTube channel, they'll expect your thumbnails to mirror that level of professionalism. First impressions are key. 

I hope this helps!

Thats a great tip. Could you please give a short feedback about my gig?

https://www.fiverr.com/sabbir_tareq/create-a-canva-templates-for-your-social-media-posts-designs

• Like 3

On 3/17/2024 at 8:29 PM, smashradio said:

Posting indiscriminately in Facebook groups doesn't work. When you share content in industry specific groups, you're likely to annoy or be ignored by most members. Think about it: if you're part of a group for professional web designers and it's flooded with links to Fiverr gigs, would that be valuable to you? Probably not.

Posting in groups dedicated to gig sharing is even less effective. You'll only find other sellers trying to drive traffic to their own gigs, not potential buyers interested in what you offer.

So, what are the alternatives? 

Your best marketing tool is Fiverr itself. By delivering consistently high-quality work without overpromising, being a pro at support, communication, and delivering top-notch stuff, you'll impress clients. Satisfied clients contribute to a higher success score on Fiverr over time.

Your visibility on the platform hinges on you impressing your buyers in every aspect of your service. Fiverr will take notice if you do.

As your success score grows and you attract repeat clients, your visibility on the platform increases.

I got four orders and also got good reviews but still lagging. I do not know why. Could you please look into this and give a short feedback about what to tweak?

https://www.fiverr.com/sabbir_tareq/create-a-canva-templates-for-your-social-media-posts-designs

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have got another one order but the impression took a curve of down

Recently, I have completed around 3 projects, and 1 order is already in the. But the impression graph is always downward. Could anyone please let me know how to improve on this?

MY GIG

Regards,
Tareqimage.png.b5a2efa8adfa0fed90989fa645dd803d.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why my success score is lagging behind?

I am currently striving to satisfy my client to the best of my abilities, but my success score has remained between 7 and 8. Are there any suggestions you have for me to improve it, aside from consulting the Fiverr blog?

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, sadekmiah30 said:

share your gig on social media with your gig related peoples. 

Is there anything else you would like me to know? I have already shared my previous information, but it doesn't seem to be making a difference.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

It means your gig is not performing well. So you need to improve/optimize your gigs further i.e. gig galleries and gig descriptions.

Thank you so much for your feedback! Looking at it.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, sabbir_tareq said:

My gig impression is always between 50 and 100. It does not even rise. What should I do to get more impressions?

Below are some suggestions for you:

1. Use most popular keywords used by buyers.

2. Use good images with clear writing on it.

3. Have a short a meaningful description.

Lastly, I would mention that impressions are nothing without orders, I have 5k impressions but still I receive rare messages from buyers, if you are receiving orders so, don't think about impressions, it will raise soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, momaidi said:

Below are some suggestions for you:

1. Use most popular keywords used by buyers.

2. Use good images with clear writing on it.

3. Have a short a meaningful description.

Lastly, I would mention that impressions are nothing without orders, I have 5k impressions but still I receive rare messages from buyers, if you are receiving orders so, don't think about impressions, it will raise soon.

I rarely get messages from clients, but my impression hasn't gone 1k even for a day. Is this something related to level also? 

• Like 2