Gig promotion with flagged account

carrotymusic

Question

8 answers to this question

Yes! My account was Flagged, on 15 FEB (DUE TO SEVERE violations) but My gigs are still visible in search and ranked on top of 1st page. 
And Yes, I have still the option of promoting the gig.

Strangely, I did not get any email regarding my account being flagged but with this strange warning, I have already got Orders and was able to withdraw the amount and Got a positive rating.

image.jpeg.d1b12e57c54437d1961eeb2dc72c6616.jpeg

• Like 4

On 3/17/2024 at 5:32 PM, aly_uzair said:

Yes! My account was Flagged, on 15 FEB (DUE TO SEVERE violations) but My gigs are still visible in search and ranked on top of 1st page. 
And Yes, I have still the option of promoting the gig.

Strangely, I did not get any email regarding my account being flagged but with this strange warning, I have already got Orders and was able to withdraw the amount and Got a positive rating.

image.jpeg.d1b12e57c54437d1961eeb2dc72c6616.jpeg

I have everything the same! But I received an e-mail saying that gigs promotion will be available for only 30 more days! Did you also receive a similar email on March 14/15?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mehboobahmed6821 said:

My account also got flagged. me too received the same email stating the gig promotion is available for 30 more days .

so, most likely, we will lose the ability to promote gigs in 20 days 😞 It's so sad

• Like 4