My profile has marked as "Low-performance" level. How often fiverr update it

unique_website

Question

11 answers to this question

On 3/6/2024 at 11:45 AM, unique_website said:

My profile is currently labeled as 'Low-performance.' How frequently does Fiverr update these assessments? Has anyone successfully resolved a low-performance status on your profile?

if you find  answer then please share it with me as well

• Like 6

On 3/7/2024 at 12:45 AM, unique_website said:

My profile is currently labeled as 'Low-performance.' How frequently does Fiverr update these assessments? Has anyone successfully resolved a low-performance status on your profile?

Though there is daily evaluation in the new level system but success score is more like a stable metric. It doesn't update daily to facilitate the sellers. Once the success score improves (which usually takes around 10-15 days), your performance will also improve based on Success Score. Having low performance or success score below 4 will lead you towards Level 0. (which is almost similar to New Seller)

• Like 6

4 hours ago, imtiazgfx said:

Though there is daily evaluation in the new level system but success score is more like a stable metric. It doesn't update daily to facilitate the sellers. Once the success score improves (which usually takes around 10-15 days), your performance will also improve based on Success Score. Having low performance or success score below 4 will lead you towards Level 0. (which is almost similar to New Seller)

I believe this issue extends beyond just new sellers, as my gigs are not appearing in search results at all. Consequently, I haven't received any orders since my performance was downgraded. In this challenging situation without any orders, how can they assess my performance? I'm curious about your statement, 'Though there is a daily evaluation in the new level system, the success score is more like a stable metric.' Could you clarify if the new level system and success score are the same? if they evaluvate new level system daily it neams they evaluvate success score daily. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, unique_website said:

Could you clarify if the new level system and success score are the same? if they evaluvate new level system daily it neams they evaluvate success score daily. 

As per new level system, there is daily evaluation of all the key metrics including Success Score but if we talk about success score only, it takes time to update and it is relatively stable key metric. Its evaluation depends upon multiple factors including the orders and your performance relative to other freelancers who are similar to you. 

I believe this issue extends beyond just new sellers, as my gigs are not appearing in search results at all.

That's why I have mentioned "Almost Similar". Level 0 also affects your visibility in the marketplace which is not in the case of "New Seller".

I haven't received any orders since my performance was downgraded. In this challenging situation without any orders, how can they assess my performance?

You can actually share your profile or gig links to potential buyers or there maybe repeat business that can help you improve your performance.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, imtiazgfx said:

but if we talk about success score only, it takes time to update and it is relatively stable key metric.

Does this mean my gigs will be hidden until my success score is updated  after a long time?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, unique_website said:

Does this mean my gigs will be hidden until my success score is updated  after a long time?

I regret to inform you that your profile will remain hidden in the search results until your metric miraculously rises to 5.

• Like 3