Recent unpleasant experience, what should I do? 

thank_peter

Question

Hello, I am a buyer

I recently sought a new seller to help me develop a small program,

When I accept his order. 
He tried to request alternative methods of contact from me and asked me to communicate outside Fiverr due to Fiverr issues made them lose over 2,000 USD.

But I reject him. 

finally,

He delivered work that was completely different from what we had originally discussed, Almost none of my requirements were met.

and he still wants me to accept the delivery now and give him a five-star rating.

However, I have been contacting Fiverr support for two days, but have not received any response. The status is still open.

what should I do?  Thank

should I accept the delivery??  

because he made an effort, but his outcome was not satisfactory to me. It's my own fault for not finding the right person.😭😭😭😭

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

• Like 4

12 answers to this question

5 hours ago, thank_peter said:

I have tried to cancel the order multiple times. , but the seller decided not to cancel the order multiple times.

and report it to Fiverr Support.  but still no response for 2 days.

Under no circumstances accept the delivery. If the seller is not willing to cancel, request revisions, and keep doing so until you hear from Customer Support.

• Like 7
  • Up 5

3 hours ago, thank_peter said:

what should I do? 

Hello too

If you are not satisfied with seller's services then you can get the order cancelled either via Resolution Center or request Fiverr Support for it. 

Why would you like to accept the delivery when it is not according to your requirements?

• Like 7
  • Up 3

3 hours ago, thank_peter said:

Thank for reply

I have tried to cancel the order multiple times. , but the seller decided not to cancel the order multiple times.

I will attempt to cancel the order again, but the seller has consistently refused to cancel the order, which is keeping me in the loop.

Wait for the Fiverr Support's response then. Else discuss with the seller again so that he/she can deliver the work according to your requirements.

@ana_tomy or @Lena Perhaps you could help him. Thank you

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

If you are not satisfied with seller's services then you can get the order cancelled either via Resolution Center or request Fiverr Support for it. 

Why would you like to accept the delivery when it is not according to your requirements?

Thank for reply

I will attempt to cancel the order again, but the seller has consistently refused to cancel the order, which is keeping me in the loop.

Edited by thank_peter
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hey @thank_peter 

I tried to find your tickets but I was not able to find them. Please know that if you need help from our Customer Support, you can open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com. 

Thank you. 

Hello @Lena

I apologize for switching to another account to ask these questions, I just sent a private message with the ticket numbers to you and I have enough evidence and screenshots to prove that the seller is a scammer.

Thank you very much

Edited by thank_peter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Wait for the Fiverr Support's response then. Else discuss with the seller again so that he/she can deliver the work according to your requirements.

@ana_tomy or @Lena Perhaps you could help him. Thank you

Thank you so much 

I think that currently, many buyers/sellers are encountering the same problem as I am, due to the abundance of scammers.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, thank_peter said:

I apologize for switching to another account to ask these questions

You mean you have 2 Fiverr accounts? You are violating TOS then as second account creation is not allowed on Fiverr. Discuss with Fiverr Support. They'll help/guide you.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

You mean you have 2 Fiverr accounts? You are violating TOS then as second account creation is not allowed on Fiverr. Discuss with Fiverr Support. They'll help/guide you.

Sorry, about that I don't want others to know that I was scammed, but my experience is real.

thank you for your help and advice and I apologize to Fiverr for violating the Terms of Service.

• Like 2

Fiverr Suppor team has already reached out to me and solved my request fairly. 
I am truly thankful for their help. 
If others have experienced the same as me, 
please be patient, as there has indeed been a surge of scammers recently. 
Rest assured that Fiverr support team will resolve the issues for you.

and Special thanks to @smartdezigns  @maitasun @Lena

Edited by thank_peter
  • Like 5
  • Congrats! 1