GIG's

mdrezuwan440v

Question

2 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, mdrezuwan440v said:

Anyone answer me why my create a new gig option is disable And how to active?  I am send many request but it was not work. 

Check if your account is verified (seller account is approved or not). If not, then you must have received an email from Fiverr regarding it.

And stop creating tickets on the same issue repetitively. Avoid it. Fiverr Support won't help you if you keep creating tickets on the same issue. You need to wait and be patient. There are tons of tickets which they have to check everyday. 

Edit: @ana_tomy or @Lena If possible, please check his case. Thank you.

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello @mdrezuwan440v 

As our Customer Support informed you, your account is currently restricted and under review. The account is usually under review when a user goes against our Guidelines and it appears that you have received multiple warnings for violations of our Guidelines. As a result, your account is being reviewed by our Trust & Safety team. You will be notified once our team reaches a decision, which can take up to 60 days.

As @smartdezigns pointed out, there is no need to open additional tickets on the same issue. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

• Like 4