Seeking Advice: Resolving a False Identity Claim on Fiverr

evgen_pianykh

Question

Hello, everyone,

I'm reaching out to the community in hopes of finding guidance and possibly assistance regarding a recent issue I encountered on Fiverr. My account, evgen_pianykh, has been permanently disabled due to what Fiverr describes as a violation of their Community Standards related to "Fake Identity."

According to Fiverr, the reasons for such violations include using a fake name, gender, photo, presenting false documents, using AI-generated imagery for account creation, impersonating others, misusing automated tools to misrepresent location, or creating a profile with another person's information. I want to make it clear that I have not engaged in any of these prohibited activities. My intent has always been to use the platform honestly and transparently, offering my services while adhering to all community guidelines.

Despite my efforts to communicate and resolve this misunderstanding with Fiverr Support, including my willingness to provide any necessary documentation to verify my identity, the decision to disable my account stands as irreversible, according to their last communication.

This situation is not only frustrating but also deeply concerning, as it affects my professional reputation.

I am seeking advice or assistance from anyone who has faced a similar situation or has expertise in dealing with such matters. Specifically, I would like to know:
- Has anyone successfully reversed a decision related to a false identity claim on Fiverr? If so, how did you manage to do it?
- Are there specific steps I should take or additional evidence I should provide that might help my case?
- Is there a way to escalate this issue within Fiverr, perhaps through a different channel or higher authority than the standard support route?

Any insights, contacts, or recommendations you can share would be greatly appreciated. I believe in the integrity of my work and my identity, and I am committed to resolving this issue in a fair and just manner.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and for any support or guidance you can offer.

Best regards,
Evgen Pianykh

• Like 6

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, evgen_pianykh said:

Hello, everyone,

I'm reaching out to the community in hopes of finding guidance and possibly assistance regarding a recent issue I encountered on Fiverr. My account, evgen_pianykh, has been permanently disabled due to what Fiverr describes as a violation of their Community Standards related to "Fake Identity."

Hello too. 

Well you should contact Fiverr Support and ask for the clear reasons and also explain them again in detail.

@ana_tomy Kindly check OP's case if there is any chance. Thanks

• Like 2

Dear @smartdezigns,

Thank you for your response and the suggestion to contact Fiverr Support for clarification. I appreciate your effort to help, especially the mention of @ana_tomy to possibly check my case.

I want to share that I have indeed reached out to Fiverr Support, seeking clear reasons for the account disablement and offering to verify my identity with any necessary documents. Unfortunately, the response from support was a reference to a "careful review" by their team on Feb 21, 2024, which resulted in the permanent disablement of my account due to guideline violations.

When I proposed providing any documents required for verifying against the Fake Identity claim, I was informed that the decision was not within customer support's purview to alter. They stated, "Please keep in mind, that since the decision taken on your account is not handled by customer support, we will not be able to influence the decision. The decision taken on your account is final and will not be changed."

This has led me to seek advice here, as I am trying to find a way to obtain more detailed information about the reasons behind my account's blockage. I genuinely appreciate the Fiverr platform and am eager to continue building my business with it. My aim is to resolve this misunderstanding in a way that allows me to restore my account and continue contributing to the Fiverr community.

If anyone has insights or advice on how to proceed in situations like this, where the standard support channels have not resulted in a resolution, I would be immensely grateful.

Best regards, Evgen Pianykh

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, evgen_pianykh said:

Thank you for your response and the suggestion to contact Fiverr Support for clarification.

I am sorry that you had to go through this.. Feeling bad but if the Fiverr Support has said that their decision is final then it's final. They won't change their decision. Let it go and try your luck on other platforms. Hopefully you will do better there (other platforms).

Good Luck!

• Like 2

HI @evgen_pianykh,

I've just checked your account and sadly it's blocked, with no option to activate it.

From the information available, it seems that it was a violation connected to a location issue that caused this.

I wish I could do more and help out, however, my hands are tied and there's no option to do anything further.

I really wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors outside Fiverr 🍀

• Like 2