Client refuses to accept delivery and keeps using revisions and gave me 1 stars reviews

fantochi

Question

Hello, i need help because a client is giving me 1 star reviews and keeps asking for revisions for other orders because he blames me for the compiling of the source code that i gave him not working. While the both versions that i sent him (The source code of a program and the compiled version are both working perfectly with a video proving it ).

Basically he is changing stuff in the source code and compiling it whether without libraries or changing stuff in the code (he is not a programmer) and blaming me for the source code that HE CHANGED not working.

I explained to him to use the versions i sent because i'm a programmer and i made sure that everything works perfectly. But he just gaslights me and goes back to the source code he changed is not working and it's somehow my fault ?

Now he gave me 1 star on the first order he had with me with another program and it works perfectly as well and for the second order he is requesting non stop revisions. Here is my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/fantochi/make-telegram-bot-scraping-and-automation-python-or-js

As  you guys can see through the reviews i always do my best to help clients, but how much can i do for people who just want to harass ? i need help please to clean up that review because it's really just abusing the system. I get 1 star review just because i tell him to use the programs i sent him and because he messes the code and now it's my fault ?

I contacted the support but can you guys please provide more help ?

• Like 6

2 answers to this question

Hi, 

I read you ticket - it was crucial that you explained this in detail to the CS. If you can bring any more evidence that your source code is working, do it. Maybe a video or something, but anyway they can check through your chat with the buyer. All of this can raise the chances that they do not generically respond to you. 

• Like 4

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do at this point. As Sellers, we have no protections and if Buyers want to abuse and harass you and demand extra while also giving you a 1-star review, you have to endure this. I can tell you that other Sellers also endure this on Fiverr and that we can relate to your struggle, but there is nothing that we can do to protect ourselves from this. There is a massive debate going on across the forum, more specifically in these posts: 

Edited by lukesdesigns
Spelling
  • Like 4