Success score 4 and gig is not visible.

farhan_j

On 2/19/2024 at 10:46 AM, farhan_j said:

Hi friends, my success score 4 and gig is not visible. Is it temporary and will recover? I saw so many seller in same problem. I hope to get more information about this new role. Thanks

Hi too

It's because of your public reviews: two 1* reviews (1 month ago and 3 months ago) plus one 3.7* (3 months ago) + one 4.3* (2 weeks ago) and 4* reviews (1 month ago). These buyers might have left you a negative private reviews which is why your gigs seems to be temporarily removed from the search results. Main result is your poor performance. Because of those reviews, your BSR have been dropped too. So it will take 3-6 months to get recovered from the effects of reviews. So try to improve your services and make your buyers happy via quality work. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

14 hours ago, farhan_j said:

Hi friends, my success score 4 and gig is not visible. Is it temporary and will recover? I saw so many seller in same problem. I hope to get more information about this new role. Thanks

If you are experiencing any problems regarding to the new Fiverr system. I will advise you to read this article below 👇👇

New Fiverr levelling system

• Like 4

Hi friends, In Success score I have seen "Conflict-free orders" in my best selling gig. I have to know what is the actual meaning of this words for fiverrs gig. I hope this discussion will help for many seller like me. Thanks 

• Like 3

Hi friends, my filerr account now in low performance level and showing " 

Take action: Your performance is below Fiverr standards

Low performance is affecting your visibility in the marketplace. To improve your exposure, make sure your success score is 5 or higher."

What will be happened If I do get any new order. Thanks

• Like 8
  • Sad 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi friends,

One of my gig was in negative impact I got one order and finished with 5 star review but now I found strong negative impact, How can I solve this problem, Help me, please.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, milos_siena said:

I don't see anything that could cause your gig not to show in search results. Success score is great, no warnings, negative labels etc. You could change your english level to basic. How about impressions, do you also see their number falling?

My problem is another, I was level 2 seller and done more the 1000 order. Now i loose all level only for success score low. I have some old buyer and getting order from them, but it is few. 

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...