Portfolio?

wonderscribe

Good evening, people! 
Hope you're all doing fantastic. 

I have been going through the new level system, and had a query about it, and I was hoping someone here could guide me through it 🙂

So, they said that new sellers could activate a portfolio on their profile to show off their best work, and I would love to have the opportunity to be able to do so, but I have been trying to locate the feature, and haven't been able to. Could someone let me know where it is on the website? 

Thank you so much! image.png.b6e8c76c3cc87b1c8c60043e7bb5f373.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, wonderscribe said:

Good evening, people! 
Hope you're all doing fantastic. 

I have been going through the new level system, and had a query about it, and I was hoping someone here could guide me through it 🙂

So, they said that new sellers could activate a portfolio on their profile to show off their best work, and I would love to have the opportunity to be able to do so, but I have been trying to locate the feature, and haven't been able to. Could someone let me know where it is on the website? 

Thank you so much! image.png.b6e8c76c3cc87b1c8c60043e7bb5f373.png

Please check:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4413134063633-Using-My-Portfolio

• Like 7
  • Up 1

28 minutes ago, wonderscribe said:

Well actually, you are not eligible for "Using My Portfolio" feature yet. This is why you cannot find it on your profile. Check the link on "Using My Portfolio" shared by @spaintranslator. You will have your answer there.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I have gone through that article, but I had assumed that with the new level system rollout, it might be different. As in, they mentioned that new sellers would now get the portfolio option; I assumed it would be for everyone. 

Thank you! 

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, wonderscribe said:

I have gone through that article, but I had assumed that with the new level system rollout, it might be different. As in, they mentioned that new sellers would now get the portfolio option; I assumed it would be for everyone. 

Thank you! 

The new level system will be fully launched/rolled out on 14th March 2024 so wait for that day then. 

• Like 6