Account in revision plus Order canceled by FIVERR

Here Hello, my Order has been canceled by Fiverr, this is a Fraud activities that Fiverr is promoting, I requested a part of the payment, I suffered tools losses, effort & time, and resources. We(I & Buyer) had an agreement for a 2 months project, with 100k followers, and daily post and engagement, I have been doing the post daily and engaging the account, account from 0 followers was grown organically to 34 followers, with 27 posts. I received an offer from a third-party seller outside Fiverr saying he can grow the followers real and organic, and since this is the only problem we could be having, I requested a trial service and he said no problem with the aim of getting Organic followers, I woke up the next day to a thousand followers, which seems like fake, I immediately start removing the followers, buyer ask about what happened I explained to him, then he went silent for a long period of time, and I keep updating and ask about his whereabout until I noticed he logged me out of the account I was managing. I contact him on Fiverr again that I cannot access the account which will cause a delay in my field of work, but no feedback. After some days he comes online to request for cancellation and I declined and make a delivery instead. He did this over and over until I woke to my account restriction notification and Order cancelled by Fiverr, I request a refund for all work done and effort put in the project so far, but the support are sending a message entirely different from why the Order was cancelled.

Order cancelled by Fiverr.JPG

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ariellecolgate said:

a 2 months project, with 100k followers, and daily post and engagement, I have been doing the post daily and engaging the account, account from 0 followers was grown organically to 34 followers, with 27 posts.

Maybe that's why they canceled. If they expected thousands of followers and close to the delivery time you just offered 34...

• Like 8

4 hours ago, ariellecolgate said:

We(I & Buyer) had an agreement for a 2 months project, with 100k followers

That’s totally unrealistic.

Also, you delivered the order without... you know, actually doing what you were supposed to. And you're still wondering why the order got canceled and your account got restricted?

🤦‍♂️

EDIT: And why is the delivery time 21 days on a supposed 60-day project? Were you planning on cheating your buyer with a partial delivery all along?

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 6
  • Up 2