Your account was flagged for attempting to conduct business outside of the Fiverr platform ...?

robbyhart

Question

Hey everyone!  Got this notification from Fiverr and I'm quite confused, I never attempted to do so.  If anything, when buyers have suggested going off platform I literally have a copy/paste template that I say everytime that says "Unfortunately that violates Fiverr's terms of service.  I'm happy to help you with your project via Fiverr."  The only thing I can think of is I did have someone the other day really angry at me because I wouldn't lower my prices for them.  I never reported them and just stopped responding after awhile, but could they have reported me?  I just don't understand. 

Also, for those have been in this situation it states that the review can take up to 60 days.  Has anyone found this to be the case that it takes that long?  Really bummed because I was getting a lot of momentum on this platform as a newer seller.  Thanks for your help!!!  

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Hey there,

I'm encountering a similar situation with Fiverr. I received a notification that seems completely out of the blue, and I'm puzzled because I've always made it a point to adhere strictly to Fiverr's terms of service. It's concerning that someone might have reported me without my knowledge, especially considering I've had some disagreements with buyers over pricing but never resorted to anything against the platform's rules.

Regarding the review process taking up to 60 days, I haven't been through this process before, so I'm curious if others have experienced such lengthy delays. It's frustrating, especially when you're gaining momentum on the platform as a newer seller.

Thanks for any insights or advice anyone can offer!

• Like 2