The buyer has until 2 Feb 2024 to respond to your request. If they don't respond, your request will be auto-accepted.

tanzil_hasan

Question

I have done work for one buyer, he asked for revision twice and done that too. But he is not online for a day. Besides, I have sent extra request for delivery. It is coming after sending the request. The buyer has until 2 Feb 2024 to respond to your request. If they don't respond, your request will be auto-accepted.

Please advise experienced sellers what to do now.

• Like 5

4 answers to this question

So, is the order in revision mode and you asked for an extension? Or is the order delivered?

Generally, if you send an extension request and the buyer is not back in 48 hours, the extension is accepted automatically. I recommend you add enough time to complete the entire project revision.  Basically, the extension gets accepted and the deadline you wanted to add via your extension request will be added automatically. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

So, is the order in revision mode and you asked for an extension? Or is the order delivered?

Generally, if you send an extension request and the buyer is not back in 48 hours, the extension is accepted automatically. I recommend you add enough time to complete the entire project revision.  Basically, the extension gets accepted and the deadline you wanted to add via your extension request will be added automatically. 

The order is in Revision Requested and Pending Resolution mode. Now what should I do please someone help.

• Like 2

Suggestion for the future: Avoid requesting a deadline extension when the order is in the revision phase. By doing so, you are only bounding yourself with a new countdown. 

Orders in revision stage do not affect your stats, so there is no need to extend the delivery time.

• Like 4