Please tell me about the problem why fiverr disable my account, and tell me how i can able to my account in working.

alt074

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi @alt074,

Upon checking the account, I've noticed that you have 2 warnings on the same issue, which caused this restriction.

Your account is now under review, and as soon as the team has any info, you'll be notified.

You can read more about your account status, or about withdrawing funds on these two links.

Just sit tight and they'll get back to you as soon as a decision has been made.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

You must have received an email from Fiverr regarding your account restriction. What does it say?

Hi alt074,

By doing someone else's academic work, or by requesting someone to do your academic work (which will be submitted as your own work), you are actively taking part in violating the large majority of schools and academic institutions' integral codes. This behavior can lead to student suspension or expulsion. These fraudulent activities are against our Community Standards and are not permitted on our platform.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

• Like 2