My Gig Impression is Too Low, But I share and marketing My Gig Everywhere

mrs_bristy

Question

Hello Fiverr members, Though i Share my Gig Many Social media 3-4 times a Day, Like Twitter, Facebook , youtube, Linkedin , Quora, upload my Work in Behance, Tumblar also sometimes i Share my Gig link in every youtube Comments 😁 But The Problem is My Impression is Too much Low, What can i do now in this Situation,

NOTE: My Gig image are More attractive, My Price is Standard, I also use Video Some of my Gig, Also My Title and Description are SEO Friendly.

Please Suggest me Here is My Profile Link : https://www.fiverr.com/users/mrs_bristy

And I Also Attach the latest Screenshot of my GIG pages. 

Screenshot (4).png

• Like 7

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mrs_bristy said:

Hello Fiverr members, Though i Share my Gig Many Social media 3-4 times a Day,

Are you sharing or spamming? Either way this is what happens to sharing/spamming on social media—it is pointless. 

Screenshot2024-01-25at11_04_59AM.png.1ee15eedd22d48ce3ea2e17dc1beecbe.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 6
  • Up 4

5 minutes ago, mrs_bristy said:

Hello Fiverr members, Though i Share my Gig Many Social media 3-4 times a Day, Like Twitter, Facebook , youtube, Linkedin , Quora, upload my Work in Behance, Tumblar also sometimes i Share my Gig link in every youtube Comments 😁

Your experience pretty much confirms that things like 'share on social media' or ' do social media marketing' have NEGLIGIBLE BENEFIT for a new gig!! 

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, mrs_bristy said:

Though i Share my Gig Many Social media 3-4 times a Day, Like Twitter, Facebook , youtube, Linkedin , Quora, upload my Work in Behance, Tumblar also sometimes i Share my Gig link in every youtube Comments 😁 But The Problem is My Impression is Too much Low

You get impressions when someone sees your gig in Fiverr thumbnails (like the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, user page...). Sharing on social media doesn't increase impressions. It can't increase impressions.

Now, the reason for your low impressions might be that pretty much all of your gigs offer the same service. Fiverr doesn't like duplicate gigs, and might even remove them because they're against the rules. Or, as in your case, rarely ever shows those gigs to someone.

• Like 5
  • Up 3

Hello @mrs_bristy
Personally, I think you should look at the sentence "share on social media" from a different point of view.
Sharing just the links will not benefit much, maybe you can give a little boost to your views, but what you need are sales and if you reach the wrong audience, you will hardly convert these extra impressions into sales.
In my opinion, the only way you could benefit from "sharing on social media" is by building and growing a social media profile (showing your works or making tutorials) and then you can tell your followers that you have some services on a platform (Fiverr, in this case).
For instance, if you increase your online reputation on Instagram you could benefit from sharing your gigs there because their algorithm could reach interested people, not just your followers.
I hope it helps, bye! :classic_smile:

Edited by edc_lab
  • Like 8
  • Up 1

On 1/26/2024 at 12:44 AM, edc_lab said:

Hello @mrs_bristy
Personally, I think you should look at the sentence "share on social media" from a different point of view.
Sharing just the links will not benefit much, maybe you can give a little boost to your views, but what you need are sales and if you reach the wrong audience, you will hardly convert these extra impressions into sales.
In my opinion, the only way you could benefit from "sharing on social media" is by building and growing a social media profile (showing your works or making tutorials) and then you can tell your followers that you have some services on a platform (Fiverr, in this case).
For instance, if you increase your online reputation on Instagram you could benefit from sharing your gigs there because their algorithm could reach interested people, not just your followers.
I hope it helps, bye! :classic_smile:

preface answer.