The three questions automatically inserted into voice over order requirements likely don't provide accurate insight

I suppose a business can be a side gig with related "side projects" for it, but in reality this is for business use.

This happens a lot, and the more information they give it becomes clear that often times they don't want to pay commercial or broadcast rights.

I don't know if AI or whatever can determine if what they input is inaccurate based on the next two questions, but if not then the data collected overall for these inserted questions isn't accurate. 

sideproject.png

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 3

I have similar questions inserted by default in the order requirements for my category too and honestly I feel -  they are not effective and they make the task of filling the order requirement more tedious for the buyer. 

If I were a buyer, I would feel annoyed with the task of having to fill 8-10 questions after placing the order!!! 🥲

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 4
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

If I were a buyer, I would feel annoyed with the task of having to fill 8-10 questions after placing the order!!! 🥲

Yep. They're on every order, and I never fill them out as a buyer.

• Like 5
  • Up 3

3 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

A lot of people don't, and I don't think they matter other than giving Fiverr ammo for some stats 🙂

• Like 3
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

I have similar questions inserted by default in the order requirements for my category too and honestly I feel -  they are not effective and they make the task of filling the order requirement more tedious for the buyer. 

Yes, with Fiverr's questions added in, I have a total of 11 sections. Although, one's for uploading a document, two are multiple choice, then two are explaining my defaults for delivery and most clients don't opt otherwise.

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 3