THANK GOD ! I AM NEW HERE NOW .WHAT SHOULD I DO THEN TO GET WORK ORDER......SUGGEST ME ?

popinup

Question

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, popinup said:

Today i opened a gig  within half an hour a client also suddenly contact me but he asking me security deposit before getting work order. I refused to pay. then after 15 miniutes my account dis approved by fiverr .What is the problem ?help me 

I'm not sure. Did you get an email from Fiverr? Normally they send an email explaining why your account isn't approved. 

4 hours ago, popinup said:

yesterday i opened  gig and within half an hour a client also suddenly contact me but he asking me security deposit before getting work order. I refused to pay. then after 15 miniutes my account dis approved by fiverr .

You did the right thing, so your seller account shouldn't be denied because of this.

@Lena - Can you check to see if the communication mentioned by the OP triggered a false flag on this account (or if there was another reason why the account was denied)? Thanks!

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Today i opened a gig  within half an hour a client also suddenly contact me but he asking me security deposit before getting work order. I refused to pay. then after 15 miniutes my account dis approved by fiverr .What is the problem ?help me 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, popinup said:

Hello & HI to all members! WISH ME. I am new in fiverr world. I am here confusing now .Any one could help me to get work order ?

Hi @popinup, Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

To get started, you'll need to create a gig so that you can get paid for your work. You can do that by following the following tips on the Help Center:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig

Also, take the online freelancing course for new sellers here:

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be A Successful Fiverr Seller

Be sure to read Fiverr's ToS and Community Standards here:

https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 7

@vickieito yesterday i opened  gig and within half an hour a client also suddenly contact me but he asking me security deposit before getting work order. I refused to pay. then after 15 miniutes my account dis approved by fiverr .What is the problem ?help me 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Hey @vickieito thanks for the tag

On 1/22/2024 at 7:58 AM, vickieito said:

Can you check to see if the communication mentioned by the OP triggered a false flag on this account (or if there was another reason why the account was denied)?

It didn't trigger a false flag and yes, there is another reason the account was not approved. 

On 1/21/2024 at 9:19 PM, popinup said:

a client also suddenly contact me but he asking me security deposit before getting work order

@popinup The good news is that the person who contacted you has been dealt with.

When it comes to your account, we recognize how important it is to you to become a Freelancer, and thank you for your interest in our platform. If your request was reviewed and not approved, please kindly note that we can’t change this decision. You are welcome to continue using Fiverr as a Buyer.

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Thanks 2