Is there any bad impact for extending order delivery time?

shuvo_va

Question

8 answers to this question

I don't think Fiverr have said if their system gives some sort of negative affect if you increase it (eg. slight reduction in rank) but if the buyer wasn't that happy about it being extended it could increase the probability of them giving a lower rating (either public or private).

I think Fiverr did say at one time that if you find you are extending it a lot then you should increase the delivery time in the gig set-up (though it could also be from a custom offer, in which case ideally you should put a higher figure in their for that type of order).

• Like 10
  • Up 3

On 1/16/2024 at 1:48 PM, uk1000 said:

I don't think Fiverr have said if their system gives some sort of negative affect if you increase it (eg. slight reduction in rank) but if the buyer wasn't that happy about it being extended it could increase the probability of them giving a lower rating (either public or private).

I think Fiverr did say at one time that if you find you are extending it a lot then you should increase the delivery time in the gig set-up (though it could also be from a custom offer, in which case ideally you should put a higher figure in their for that type of order).

Thank you.

• Like 6