My profile is not showing rating

rajaimran1989

Question

9 answers to this question

8 hours ago, rajaimran1989 said:

I had three orders (last one in November 2023). I got 5 in two orders, third one was  not rated. Since yesterday, rating is not showing in my profile and "NA" is showing. Can someone guide me why this happened?

I am able to see your ratings. See an inserted image below: Looks like that it's been fixed now.

raja.PNG.06529a8389438626c128fe613658b7e7.PNG

• Like 7
  • Up 2

It's your dashboard that's not showing the rating (not the profile).

It's showing "N/A" because the dashboard stats are based on the last 60 days and your last public rating was more than 60 days ago so there are no public ratings within the last 60 days for it to give an average figure for.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Up 3

On 1/15/2024 at 9:22 PM, uk1000 said:

It's your dashboard that's not showing the rating (not the profile).

It's showing "N/A" because the dashboard stats are based on the last 60 days and your last public rating was more than 60 days ago so there are no public ratings within the last 60 days for it to give an average figure for.

FYI - your claim of 60 days seems incorrect as I have the same problem and the rating was placed on January 16th, I have a mark N/A as well..

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, hermosamona said:

FYI - your claim of 60 days seems incorrect as I have the same problem and the rating was placed on January 16th, I have a mark N/A as well.

Your public profile only shows 1 public rating on your account, that says it was added 20 minutes ago (ie. today). That rating won't be counted yet but should be by some time tomorrow so it should show a rating on your dashboard tomorrow. If you have one from the 16th it's not showing it on your public profile. You could contact CS about that if you want.

You can check the dashboard help page about the dashboard rating

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010639537-Working-with-your-Dashboard

Rating
This shows your overall seller rating displayed by percentage. [I'm not sure why it says this. I don't think this bit is very clear - its not talking about the rating value really]
To maintain your level, you need to maintain a 4.7-star rating over the course of 60 days.

they don't say there that it's the average of the public ratings you've had over 60 days but it is really.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4