Mentorship

abdikamau1

I don't think anyone has time to mentor a new seller who will most likely quit next month. 
Explore the forum to get answers to questions you may have, and read Fiverr's helping materials. Check links at the footer.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

6 hours ago, abdikamau1 said:

Can a total beginner get a mentor in this forum. To walk me through 

New people often don't seek answers or have a willingness to learn.🥲

Rather they wish to be spoonfed the information which they ignore intentionally and then continue to believe & even advise what a random #FiverrExpert on YouTube taught them!! 🫠

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Hey @abdikamau1,

Congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr!

Here on Fiverr Forum we're all mentors at some point, as we all try our best to share our experiences and advice.

If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

This forum is full of interesting and helpful information and great discussions.

As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started.

If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are some recommendations for new freelancers:

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS and Making a good first impression.

You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Good luck 🍀

Ana

• Like 3