Help finding jobs to apply for.

rhyssmoker

Question

I'm a fresh full-stack web developer bootcamp grad looking for freelance work. I've made a fiverr profile and created my "gig". I would like to browse buyer requests and find some that look doable. I'm a full stack developer with intermediate, not advanced, skills. I cannot for the life of me find where Fiverr is hiding the "browse buyer requests" link. I'm frustrated. Thanks.

• Like 8

4 answers to this question

Hi! Welcome and great you´re a full stack developer. There is no browse buyer requests. You can promote your gig to get buyers. You can talk with 30+ people on a daily basis as part of your job to gain leads. Goodluck and have fun! 

• Like 6

To find buyer requests on Fiverr, you'll need to log in to your account and navigate to the "Selling" tab. From there, you should see an option for "Buyer Requests" where you can browse and apply for relevant gigs.
If you're having trouble finding it, Fiverr's interface can be a bit tricky sometimes. Don't hesitate to reach out to their customer support for assistance. Also, if you're looking for more freelance opportunities, you might want to check out other platforms like Upwork or Freelancer.
Additionally, for IT job opportunities, https://huntly.ai/employers/ offers a recruitment solution that could help you find freelance gigs or full-time positions in the industry.

Edited by wilksiger
  • Like 3