Warnings

wasthuthara

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi @wasthuthara,

For minor warnings, normally it's three strikes on your record before your account gets permanently suspended. However, if the violation is serious enough, you may not even get a warning at all - your account may be restricted for 90 days and then permanently shut down.

I looked at how you do business on Fiverr, your services, and the claims that you make and would suggest that you read Fiverr's ToS to avoid account warnings and/or an account suspension. The fact that you're asking how many warnings you can have before getting suspended suggests that you know you are bending the rules and may be trying to see how much you can get away with. Please don't do that. I see too many sellers come to the forum complaining that they were shut down without even one warning (the first violation resulted in an account suspension).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 10
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, wasthuthara said:

How many warnings does fiverr send before an account suspension. Please explain me how does it work

I think you're missing the point. Try to read the rules many times, understand them and follow them properly. If you just want to see how many times you can break the rules before your account shuts down, don't. Read the terms of service, and avoid any problems. There are people that have been here since the beginning, I've been here for 10 years as well. Stay within the Fiverr rules and you will be fine. 

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2