Help me

anbipul98

33 minutes ago, developerlikhon said:

Brother, I'm still learning and I make lot of grammatical mistakes when I write practice makes a man perfect so don't get everything negatively.

Hello there, 

It's advisable to maintain a level of professionalism in addressing others. Using terms like 'brother/bro/dude' may not align with the professional tone expected here.

He doesn't get anything negatively. Just want to highlight that accurately representing your English proficiency is important. & it also represents your honesty level. No one forced you to put your English level as 'Fluent', while the reality is, you are still learning. That's it. It would be best if you rethink about your honesty and loyalty.

Thank you & take care.

• Like 7
  • Up 6

1 hour ago, developerlikhon said:

Brother, I'm still learning and I make lot of grammatical mistakes when I write practice makes a man perfect so don't get everything negatively.

If you are still in a learning phase, then it would be better to change your English language settings from Fluent to Basic.. It won't look bad if you are being honest..

2 hours ago, anbipul98 said:

I want to change my gig image. But I don't know If I change the gig image then the gig lose rank? 
can you tell me that the gig lose rank?

Whenever you make any changes in the gig, you will definitely lose your impressions and clicks based on the changes. But there is a possibility that it might increase if gig images are of good quality and attractive enough to grab buyer's attention. All depends on your changes that how good are they.. Give it a shot.. means change it and then keep an eye on its impressions and clicks that they are increasing or dropping with the passage of time.

• Like 4
  • Up 7

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

If you are still in a learning phase, then it would be better to change your English language settings from Fluent to Basic.. It won't look bad if you are being honest..

Whenever you make any changes in the gig, you will definitely lose your impressions and clicks based on the changes. But there is a possibility that it might increase if gig images are of good quality and attractive enough to grab buyer's attention. All depends on your changes that how good are they.. Give it a shot.. means change it and then keep an eye on its impressions and clicks that they are increasing or dropping with the passage of time.

I have an order in queue then gig will lose rank?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

I have already answered your question i.e. whenever you edit your gig, you will lose its clicks and impressions at first.

I appreciate for your help. Just last question ..
Will it lose for a while?
If I will take order from the old buyer, is it possible to return the rank?

Thanks in advance

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, anbipul98 said:

Thanks in advance

Gig exposure will keep changing and fluctuating with time, no point in being so fixated about it. 

Despite our best intentions, we can't really control it. 

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, anbipul98 said:

Thanks in advance

Why are you focusing on gig ranking? Focus more on impressions and clicks.. not gig rank because gig rank is different for each user.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, dev_mh said:

Hello there, 

It's advisable to maintain a level of professionalism in addressing others. Using terms like 'brother/bro/dude' may not align with the professional tone expected here.

He doesn't get anything negatively. Just want to highlight that accurately representing your English proficiency is important. & it also represents your honesty level. No one forced you to put your English level as 'Fluent', while the reality is, you are still learning. That's it. It would be best if you rethink about your honesty and loyalty.

Thank you & take care.

@filipdevaere @smartdezigns

What is the relationship between English grammar mistakes and my honesty? Do you have a broad understanding of my character? If not, then how do you claim that I am dishonest? Although I admit to occasional grammatical errors in my English writing, it is important to remember that my clients understand my intended message.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, developerlikhon said:

What is the relationship between English grammar mistakes and my honesty?

There is no relation between those. But there is a relation of your bad English and you stating on your profile that you are fluent in English. 
There is nothing bad in learning, we all make mistakes but stating that you are fluent in English just makes you look worse to potential clients if they reach out to you and realise that you are not fluent in English 

• Like 4
  • Up 6

11 hours ago, developerlikhon said:

@filipdevaere @smartdezigns

What is the relationship between English grammar mistakes and my honesty? Do you have a broad understanding of my character? If not, then how do you claim that I am dishonest? Although I admit to occasional grammatical errors in my English writing, it is important to remember that my clients understand my intended message.

If you don't want to listen to our advices then no problem. But we have stated the facts.. rest is up to you that you want to follow or not.

Being not fluent in English is actually a dishonesty.. else what is it? Is there any problem if you change it to Basic/Conversational? I don't think it'd look bad.. 

• Like 7