tell me how to rank

andi2211

Before you can get impressions and hope to get clicks and sales on Fiverr, you must have a profile that is well-written without spelling and punctuation errors—yours is not.

Also, your gig images should fill the allowed space without being cut off—yours is cut off. Your gig image colors are not attractive because the color choice for the text is hard to read, and buyers will not make the effort to do so.

Your gig description is this: "Chech Out All The ervices I Can Provide". There are spelling and capitalization errors in it.

Can you genuinely speak English, Spanish, and Danish without a translating app? It is unlikely that you can, and with all of the other errors in your profile and gig text and your poor gig image, buyers will pass you by because they will not trust that the quality of your services is genuine either.   

Screenshot2023-12-21at8_29_48AM.png.6d86f89a0cb773a794405a0262e10706.png

• Like 6
  • Up 7

@andi2211  

Before you even bother worrying about your gig ranking, you need to address the serious spelling errors on your gig and gig image.

If you're producing ads, you customers need to be confident that that you can set up a campaign that is error free. 

What I see at the minute does not do that 

• Like 18
  • Up 5

Here's a few suggestions that might increase the chance of inbox messages:

Your gig title says "I will setap your google ads campaign". You could change the "setap" part.

The "setap" is also in the gig URL and that can't be changed - though you could re-create the gig if you wanted to change it.
Your main gig image says "Google Ads Setap" and "Hihg Qualify Traffic" - those could be changed.
Your gig description says "Chech Out All The ervices I Can Provide". I'd change that.

In the profile:
In the line of text under the user name says "wellcome". That could be changed.

Your FAQ mentions "seles", "websaite,pricing,the amount of campetition". You could edit that text.

Also, your 3rd FAQ answer gives an email address. I'd check Fiverr rules - I think it's not allowed to put an email address there.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

@uk1000, the OP already got plenty of answers, but his English simply isn't good enough to understand what any of us are saying.

Thanks I didn't see that other thread with those posts.  But now it's been combined (without any mention that it has) so it looks like I'm saying some things that have already been said.

Maybe the OP could put the gig text through a spell checker as that might help fix quite a lot of the issues.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Here's a few suggestions that might increase the chance of inbox messages:

Your gig title says "I will setap your google ads campaign". You could change the "setap" part.

The "setap" is also in the gig URL and that can't be changed - though you could re-create the gig if you wanted to change it.
Your main gig image says "Google Ads Setap" and "Hihg Qualify Traffic" - those could be changed.
Your gig description says "Chech Out All The ervices I Can Provide". I'd change that.

In the profile:
In the line of text under the user name says "wellcome". That could be changed.

Your FAQ mentions "seles", "websaite,pricing,the amount of campetition". You could edit that text.

Also, your 3rd FAQ answer gives an email address. I'd check Fiverr rules - I think it's not allowed to put an email address there.

plz ck and solution

Screenshot (241).png

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, andi2211 said:

plz ck and solution

I said

19 minutes ago, andi2211 said:

The URL of a gig is permanent once it's published (or maybe at some earlier time during editing), so the only way you can change it if you want is to recreate the gig. ie. to delete the old gig and create a new gig with the correct spelling of "set up" and so it would create a new gig URL from the correct gig title.

You could make sure you have a copy of all the existing gig details if you did want to recreate it, and you also might need to create a new gig image since Fiverr might check the existing ones to see if there's a duplicate (but it would be best to create a new gig image anyway because of the spelling problem on the current gig image).

Also in your screenshot it now says "I will  your google ads  campaign". That could be changed as it's not really grammatically correct. ie. you could add a verb near the start. There are free online grammar checkers you can use to check text.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 12/21/2023 at 9:36 PM, vickiespencer said:

Before you can get impressions and hope to get clicks and sales on Fiverr, you must have a profile that is well-written without spelling and punctuation errors—yours is not.

Also, your gig images should fill the allowed space without being cut off—yours is cut off. Your gig image colors are not attractive because the color choice for the text is hard to read, and buyers will not make the effort to do so.

Your gig description is this: "Chech Out All The ervices I Can Provide". There are spelling and capitalization errors in it.

Can you genuinely speak English, Spanish, and Danish without a translating app? It is unlikely that you can, and with all of the other errors in your profile and gig text and your poor gig image, buyers will pass you by because they will not trust that the quality of your services is genuine either.   

Screenshot2023-12-21at8_29_48AM.png.6d86f89a0cb773a794405a0262e10706.png

Thanks

• Like 3