Seller asking me for payment before delivering anything

rakeshsenwar

Question

I recently applied to get my ITIIN through a seller on Fiverr, but he/she is asking for money before even delivering anything.

He/She is giving weird reasons and even asking me to pay the agent in bitcoin if I want. Raised a dispute a day ago but no response from Fiverr.

Disappointed with Fiverr's services. Community please suggest what can be done, I have been wasting my time for the past 3 days.

• Like 6

8 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, rakeshsenwar said:

I recently applied to get my ITIIN through a seller on Fiverr, but he/she is asking for money before even delivering anything.

He/She is giving weird reasons and even asking me to pay the agent in bitcoin if I want. Raised a dispute a day ago but no response from Fiverr.

Disappointed with Fiverr's services. Community please suggest what can be done, I have been wasting my time for the past 3 days.

You don't have to pay Upfornt, once the seller complete the job and delivered all the files, then only you can accept the project or ask for the revisions. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, rakeshsenwar said:

Her/His fiverr account gig is jumazzy

You shouldn't call people out. 

Ask for a refund or use the dispute system within Fiverr to cancel the order. If the seller declines, go to customer support and let them know about the issue. 

Also, that seller has a single, 1 star review, do your best to not hire people that just have a single bad review, it's a wildcard...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1