Fiverr average selling price issue

ashirali776

Hey

I am working on fiverr for almost 2 years now, a month before fiverr bugged my average selling price from 76$ to 45$. from then on my impressions and clicks got decreased than usual. I have reported this to fiverr, but they say that they are working on it and it doesnt have any effect on your clicks and impressions, but I know it has an effect, what should i do?

• Like 14

On 12/12/2023 at 1:58 PM, ashirali776 said:

Hey

I am working on fiverr for almost 2 years now, a month before fiverr bugged my average selling price from 76$ to 45$. from then on my impressions and clicks got decreased than usual. I have reported this to fiverr, but they say that they are working on it and it doesnt have any effect on your clicks and impressions, but I know it has an effect, what should i do?

Are you saying you decreaed your average selling price from $76 to $45, or increased the latter to the former?

• Like 9

On 12/13/2023 at 12:58 AM, ashirali776 said:

Hey

I think fiverr impressions and clicks have no effect on average selling. It's normal to have occasional impressions and clicks down.

• Like 7
  • Confused 3