Gig Impression is increasing status but not getting order

shibeshigemechu

Question

6 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, shibeshigemechu said:

My gig impression statistics shows increase but click and order data is not available, I would be happy if any one give me advice why that happens?

Create your Gigs by keywords recharge so that your Gigs are more likely to come up when searching on Fiverr.

Make the images look professional so that a buyer can see that you really specialize in your specific service.

then you definitely get an order.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 2

On 12/11/2023 at 9:23 AM, saniybd said:

Stay online and sharing your gig on social media. Be Patient friend. 

On 12/11/2023 at 4:31 AM, shibeshigemechu said:

My gig impression statistics shows increase but click and order data is not available, I would be happy if any one give me advice why that happens?

On 12/11/2023 at 4:47 AM, al_sowad22 said:

Be Patient Bro, And stay regular in sharing your gig on social media, manually activate your Fiverr account.

On 12/11/2023 at 5:17 AM, sreeti7077rani said:

Create your Gigs by keywords recharge so that your Gigs are more likely to come up when searching on Fiverr.

Make the images look professional so that a buyer can see that you really specialize in your specific service.

then you definitely get an order.

On 12/11/2023 at 5:52 AM, shirin_akter00 said:

Boost your orders and reach new customers by sharing your gig on social media.

On 12/11/2023 at 8:10 AM, alin_ahamed said:

An increase in gig impressions without a corresponding rise in clicks and orders may indicate a misalignment between your gig presentation and audience expectations. Consider refining your gig title, description, and tags to better match your target audience's needs. Additionally, ensure your pricing and delivery details are clear. Encourage engagement by adding a compelling call-to-action in your gig description. Utilize Fiverr's buyer requests section to proactively connect with potential clients. Lastly, seek feedback from colleagues or the Fiverr community to gain insights into how your gig can better resonate with your audience. Continuous optimization and responsiveness will enhance your gig's effectiveness.

On 12/11/2023 at 8:19 AM, sck_seo_service said:

I have commented on a similar topic regarding how to get first orders Avoiding re-
writing again sharing the link. Please click on the link below

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/308182-how-to-get-1-st-oder-in-fiver/?do=findComment&comment=1933268

On 12/11/2023 at 9:18 AM, meryvassistant said:

you should edit and optimise your gigs.

On 12/11/2023 at 9:23 AM, saniybd said:

Stay online and sharing your gig on social media. Be Patient friend. 

Could you at any point kindly view my Fiverr gig and let me know if they have tracked down any mix-ups? How might I get to the next level? (My gig link is given underneath).

Here is the link to my gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/shibeshigemechu?up_rollout=true

Thank you

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1