How can i be save from Fiverr Flagging & Severe Violation?

wixservice_l

Question

Posted (edited)

I'm new on this forum and on Fiverr platform, doing my learning state on this platform I can see lot of freelancers complaint about account flagging, severe violation and the reasons given by CS base on different freelancers are: Location inconsistent, Multiple connection from disabled account and that happen to some freelancers due to public wifi.

I'm a web developer working for local companies and my work ethics will require me to travel from my country to another minimum of 3-5 days in a month, also at the company we engage in public wifi as lots of web developer needs to connect and show there design capabilities e.t.c like that.

Please I need a clear guidelines of how to overcome the violation with my business ethics, I love Fiverr platform much well and I will love to know more about there new development

I will appreciate your help to this 

Thanks👨‍💻

Edited by wixservice_l
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, wixservice_l said:

@ana_tomy please I need your help here as you are the only Fiverr CS I know on this forum being a new user

Hi @wixservice_l, welcome to Fiverr Forum. Please read our Forum Rules, as you'll see that the forum is not a replacement for the Customer Support team, and there're no CS here. Feel free to contact our CS team for any account-related questions. You can fill in the form here or send an email to support@fiverr.com. Laws for freelancers are not the same in every country, so you should check with the CS team about this. Good luck 🍀

• Like 2

On 5/25/2024 at 8:54 AM, wixservice_l said:

I'm new on this forum and on Fiverr platform, doing my learning state on this platform I can see lot of freelancers complaint about account flagging, severe violation and the reasons given by CS base on different freelancers are: Location inconsistent, Multiple connection from disabled account and that happen to some freelancers due to public wifi.

I'm a web developer working for local companies and my work ethics will require me to travel from my country to another minimum of 3-5 days in a month, also at the company we engage in public wifi as lots of web developer needs to connect and show there design capabilities e.t.c like that.

Please I need a clear guidelines of how to overcome the violation with my business ethics, I love Fiverr platform much well and I will love to know more about there new development

I will appreciate your help to this 

Thanks👨‍💻

@ana_tomy please I need your help here as you are the only Fiverr CS I know on this forum being a new user

Thanks🙏👨‍💻

• Like 1