Gig stats massively dropped in the last few months

parinagoyal

Hi everyone,

I've been here on Fiverr as a successful seller for the last 5-6 years. I was sincere, and hardworking and never took this platform for granted. This year in April I went out of office for a month due to a family emergency and ever since I came back, I have noticed a drastic drop in my gig stats and sales. It just never recovered. I have tried changing things up in my gigs by nothing has seemed to help. Any help, advice, or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you 🙂 

• Like 9
  • Sad 4

Hi,

I see that you got some response from customer support. It might seem a generic response, but I can assure you that you don't have any bugs, penalties etc. The only thing I see is that your On time delivery rate fell below 90% (I don't know at what exact moment). It might be a reason for no orders in this month, but I see 10 orders from November, so that's okay I guess. Even more orders in previous months.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, milos_siena said:

Hi,

I see that you got some response from customer support. It might seem a generic response, but I can assure you that you don't have any bugs, penalties etc. The only thing I see is that your On time delivery rate fell below 90% (I don't know at what exact moment). It might be a reason for no orders in this month, but I see 10 orders from November, so that's okay I guess. Even more orders in previous months.

Thank you so much for your response. The On time delivery rate fell below 90% just a couple of days back because my number of orders decreased substantially, which meant even that 1 order delivered late due to personal reasons impacted the rating big time since it's calculated over 3 months and there were barely any orders in the past 3 months. And I can't seem to redeem myself now because I would need orders to get the rate back up. And there have been none.

The 10 orders in November were mostly from repeat buyers. There has been close to no exposure. I believe I've done good work so far, which makes this all the more disheartening.

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2023 at 3:27 PM, milos_siena said:

Hi,

I'm also not getting orders from Fiverr I just converted a client from Facebook into Fiverr 3 months ago. I do lots of changes with my gigs but it's 1 year gone I'm not getting orders I got 1 message in the last 2-3 weeks ago that's it. So can you please check my gigs and and let me know if is there any problem with my gig or not.

Edited by developerlikhon
  • Like 6