Getting Clicks but not messages

farrukh_sheh

Question

7 answers to this question

On 12/7/2023 at 4:21 PM, shahriur_studio said:

Peoples are clicking on your gig that means your gig image and title is good. But after viewing gig they are not getting interest to hire you. That means your gig description and service packages need to recheck and update. 

Thank you for your words but I already updated and changed my description and packages but still, i am on that stage and not getting messages from the buyers.

Is anything else, you can share with me regarding this topic???

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1

Hi, @farrukh_sheh. To add on what @catwriter noted before, this might be the problem. When legit buyers click on your gig, they get more info about your profile and gig. They might find that your introduction and gig descriptions are not well written, i.e. they are AI-generated, there are exaggerations, bad English or FAQ section not filled. Result? Little/no chance of placing an order.

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, farrukh_sheh said:

how,, it will be properly?? Can you explain please??

Try to think like a buyer looking to hire someone to do a specific task. What kind of description would make you spend your hard-earned money on one seller, but not another? What would be red flags for you as a buyer (what would make you suspect that that seller isn't reliable, or isn't being completely honest, or doesn't know how to do the job well enough, or wouldn't be able to communicate properly/understand what needs to be done)? What kind of description would convince that that seller is the best qualified to do the job, and most trustworthy?

As for your gigs... You offer a service that's in demand, and that explains impressions and clicks. However, when buyers do click on your gigs, they see that you're offering proofreading in a language that's not your own (and your forum posts show that your level of English isn't good enough to correct other people's writing at a professional level), and that you're a Pakistani man offering Christian book editing and proofreading. Now, I know that it's not impossible for a Pakistani to be a Christian (a very small percentage of Pakistani people are Christians, so they definitely do exist) or to be familiar enough with Christian faith, but it is rare enough to make potential buyers suspicious (and therefore, to choose someone else). On top of that, your only buyer so far has a Muslim name, and that might make buyers wonder if the reviews are real or fake.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling you a fake, all I'm saying is that there are some things about your gigs and profile that might make buyers think that another seller would be a better choice for their needs.

• Like 9