My Fiverr account was hacked and taken my earnings with cash advance.

asmnayeem

Hi there, I hope you are doing well.
Regarding my account issues of hacking and losing earnings with a cash advance, I talked on this request #10452670.

I have taken all possible steps regarding my PC, Phone, email and password.

I described everything that I talked about with Payoneer CS.

I did not find any abnormal issues on my PC or Phone. So, my Fiverr account was only hacked by someone to add a payout method to take the funds. When I was trying to add my payout method. (Everything was cleared).

Could you please help me to get back my earnings and get rid of the cash advance? (I never discuss cash advances on Fiverr.)

Regards

• Like 15

3 hours ago, asmnayeem said:

Could you please help me to get back my earnings and get rid of the cash advance? (I never discuss cash advances on Fiverr.)

Hi @asmnayeem, Sorry to hear that this happened to you, too! I also had my account hacked (and the hacker withdrew all my Earnings before shutting my account down). Fiverr was luckily able to compensate me for my lost Earnings and restore my Fiverr account. It did take some time for Fiverr CS to respond to my ticket, though.

What did Fiverr CS tell you on the ticket that you mentioned?

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @asmnayeem, Sorry to hear that this happened to you, too! I also had my account hacked (and the hacker withdrew all my Earnings before shutting my account down). Fiverr was luckily able to compensate me for my lost Earnings and restore my Fiverr account. It did take some time for Fiverr CS to respond to my ticket, though.

What did Fiverr CS tell you on the ticket that you mentioned?

Hi @vickieito,  I have opened a new request and Fiverr CS needs time to reply.

In the last request, Fiverr CS profited me with a Payoneer transaction ID that took my funds. But Payoneer CS said, "It appears that since this payment was not sent to the account". I mentioned to Fiverr CS. 

Thank You

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, asmnayeem said:

But Payoneer CS said, "It appears that since this payment was not sent to the account".

Please clarify - the Payoneer ID is not your ID and the payment didn't get posted to the Payoneer ID in question?

If the payment was a failed transaction, then the money should be returned to your account in 30 days.

However, if you are only saying that the payment wasn't sent to your account and the Payoneer transaction ID wasn't related to your account, then you did the right thing in notifying Fiverr. Fiverr was able to see that the transaction ID wasn't related to my account or email, and that's how I was able to receive compensation from Fiverr.

• Like 9

12 hours ago, vickieito said:

Please clarify - the Payoneer ID is not your ID and the payment didn't get posted to the Payoneer ID in question?

If the payment was a failed transaction, then the money should be returned to your account in 30 days.

However, if you are only saying that the payment wasn't sent to your account and the Payoneer transaction ID wasn't related to your account, then you did the right thing in notifying Fiverr. Fiverr was able to see that the transaction ID wasn't related to my account or email, and that's how I was able to receive compensation from Fiverr.

The Payoneer transection ID is not related to my payoneer. In that time, there was no payout method on my account. Due to the first attempt of hacking, Fiverr removed my Payoneer from my account. Fiverr CS told me to contact Payoneer CS to add my Payoneer with Fiverr account.

Regards 

• Like 6