i m not getting orders

sabaanwer

Yesterday i got my first order and i m very happy to share this news. I was very disappointed about not getting orders. As a disable person i started fiverr a year ago and hope to get orders but things were not working but i didn't loose hope and i got my firts order and hope to get again and again i just need fiverr support.

• Like 35
  • Congrats! 5

22 hours ago, sabaanwer said:

I got 3 orders on fiverr last week but again not getting orders and less impressions on my gigs again now what should i do next can anyone help?

You just had 4 orders and maybe one of them had a bad private review, even if the public review was rather positive. You never know what review that person left in private so.. 

• Like 21
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/4/2023 at 12:18 AM, sabaanwer said:

I got 3 orders on fiverr last week but again not getting orders and less impressions on my gigs again now what should i do next can anyone help?

Besides what @donnovan86 has rightly suggested -  consistent orders are NOT guaranteed anywhere.

Freelancing is not a linear straight line. There will always be floods or droughts of orders. 

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/3/2023 at 11:48 PM, sabaanwer said:

It appears that a few clients may have provided negative feedback privately. To address this, consider creating additional gigs and implementing effective gig SEO strategies.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, mhamayoun said:

It appears that a few clients may have provided negative feedback privately. To address this, consider creating additional gigs and implementing effective gig SEO strategies.

negative feedback privately? I don't like the sound of that.
This is like talking behind people's back. I hope I don't get these clients. I try my best with my orders if that isn't enough to get me a 5-star review. Then give me 4 star or lower that's fine. I just don't like the sound of 5 star public and like 3 star private.

Edited by tintran
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, tintran said:

negative feedback privately? I don't like the sound of that.
This is like talking behind people's back. I hope I don't get these clients. I try my best with my orders if that isn't enough to get me a 5-star review. Then give me 4 star or lower that's fine. I just don't like the sound of 5 star public and like 3 star private.

Exactly, I understand your concern. Many sellers share the same opinion on this matter, yet Fiverr has implemented it. The issue isn't about receiving private feedback for customer service, but rather, the seller evaluation criteria should be reconsidered. A single private feedback can significantly impact months of hard work, leading to a loss of hope for sellers.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 12/7/2023 at 7:19 PM, tintran said:

I hope you get orders. I hope I get orders actually order (because I prefer one order at a time). I hope everyone gets orders.

Come on orders, come to us before 2024

Yes you are right as a disable person i m in a difficult situation right now and need orders and sometimes it cause to depress me 

• Like 9

On 11/23/2023 at 3:29 PM, sabaanwer said:

Hello how are you all its been 2 years and i m not getting orders till now what should i do please help me

Never lose hope! Take your time and learn high paying skill, make quality gigs and market your services.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1